MissNurki

Ranked Team looking for solid players [EU]

Do I still get to keep my old spot?

The only reason I haven't invited you yet is that you haven't been online at the sime time I've been since yesterday. :P  But you got the invite now.

I'd be possibly interested, thing is I cant say for sure now that I'll be active, since it depends a lot on if I get a job I'm looking for and I'm not getting that info soon enough probably.

I hope you don't get the job. If you don't, we're here for you, to force you into tanks.

stuff

I contacted you in-game, you need to leave your current team.

Maybe you wanna update the members list nurkie?

On a sidenote : can i be the T6 autist for now? Dont feel like rebuying and re-crewing the IS3 right now.

Soon(TM)

Get t54 light. Profit.

If we actually played some T6 SH so i can train a crew in the MT-25 and go up the line until the 9th of january, yeah.

If we actually played some T6 SH so i can train a crew in the MT-25 and go up the line until the 9th of january, yeah.

That's why you're in S3AL with almost 10k skirmishes in T6 played :serb: 

Type 64 has given me 3 chinese crews <3 

Also, I've got the RU, T54lw and IS-3 so I think that should be enough right? I might be able to get a 50 100 and T32 soon as well

Seems like overkill seeing that a lot of us played together in the past and we know roughly what each of us has in its garage. Besides, we will figure that out fast enough once we get started again.

If you really want to tryhard and get somewhere forget your silly tank ideas and go with IS-3, T-54 lightweight, sometimes a T32 or a 50 100. Rotate the tier 6 depending on map: T67 if you need to fight, 59-16 or AMX 12t if you need to hide, M44 or FV304 when you need a clicker fgt (e.g. for Mines or Ghost Town).

Calm your tits, we know what we're doing, but we still have room for jokes. :P

We only lost three games legit so far, without the throws and legit losses we would have amazing winrate. I hate that we need to throw to get the rewards btw, so retarded. And so annoying that the ones who doesnt get a spot in the team doesn't get rewards as we climb stages. Should be like "play 10 games, get all rewards" or something. Then let the team decide if players are allowed to leech. :)

Anyway.. We lost one to a really shitty push, one where we had too slow tanks and one because we didn't focus and shield good enough. All losses was close-ish. But we calmly talked it over after the game, next game we didn't repeat mistakes. We still need to polish some stuff, communication and awareness, but looks good so far after 20-something games. :D