Nalok

What are the chances of the TVP 50/51 getting nerfed?

They have  a new head of balance, here is a summary of some of his comments. https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldofTanks/comments/538w89/looks_like_the_russian_meatheadmilitia_murazor_is/d7qxcty

TL:DR

-Will CZ tanks get nerfed hard like the T-22? -We haven’t decided on the CZ changes yet but I think they will be nerfed (Murazor thinks that tier 9 and 10 must be nerfed and 8 lvl must be buffed)

5 hours ago, Copeyhagen said:

They need to sack this bollox then like his bellend predecessor. Tier 9 and 10 are fine, tier 8 is cancer alright.

LOL he was only recently employed and just promoted. he won't be going for a long time I think. 

Bought it yesterday, love it. Fingers crossed they don't Nerf it, I don't think its any better than its closest rival, the batchat.

So this is the de facto 50/51 thread I suppose. Anyways, 1 year later and no nerfs in sight. 

IIRC BC25 was considered best for MT-15-4. Is the TVP now better?

1 hour ago, Sapros said:

So this is the de facto 50/51 thread I suppose. Anyways, 1 year later and no nerfs in sight. 

IIRC BC25 was considered best for MT-15-4. Is the TVP now better?

Is the Batchat still best for MT-15.4? I've mostly seen RU med replays of MT-15.4 completion since the mission was changed...

10 hours ago, monjardin said:

Is the Batchat still best for MT-15.4? I've mostly seen RU med replays of MT-15.4 completion since the mission was changed...

I think, best clip potential and good mobility makes him perfect stalker for those camping TDs. Personally i did mine with HEAT E50M (I didn't have bat) but you need good MM and a bit of luck.

On 3.1.2017 at 11:02 PM, monjardin said:

High dpm non-autoloader tanks  are prolly just as good as batchat and better in many situations, just take plenty of heat ammo. T62/STB/140 etc can sit hull down and spam HEAT on some poor jpz100 or snipe whenever something gets spotted, farming damage reliably over whole duration of game.

Batchat needs in theory at least 3 clips/reloads to achieve 4k damage so it might end missing lot of free damage while reloading and because of bad gun handling. Also getting those clipping chances multiple times in match is not easy.I would thing batchat is better for platooning where other platoon members take hits and cater damage for you while other meds could be better for solo where one has to play more careful and collect total damage all around map using all chances. TVP50/51 is pretty good compromise between as it can snipe pretty good, reloads faster so loses less chances as batchat and still has very fast burst and good mobility. If I had to do mission again nowadays, would first try with TVP.

On 11.01.2017 at 9:55 PM, gabse said:

fucc just got the tier 9 skoda, wg pls no nerf yet

Funny thing is Grille is getting nerfed since people complain it get get to early spot and blap people for 750. No plans for the TVP which can do the same with better accuracy and do 1200 dmg. I love this tank but my bat chat got permatracked and blapped for 1200 2 games in a row. I don't get it when people claim the Grille is a bigger problem than this. Even though I love to play this tank. It really feels like playing the old kv1s in how easy it is to deal damage in the TVP

It's a lot easier for potatoes to use the grille 15. Sit on the red line, autoaim at anything that shows up and click. TVP doesn't have the penetration to do that, and hence much worse performance in the hands of potatoes.

4 hours ago, Hally said:

It's a lot easier for potatoes to use the grille 15. Sit on the red line, autoaim at anything that shows up and click. TVP doesn't have the penetration to do that, and hence much worse performance in the hands of potatoes.

I think @RichardNixon or @Kitten confirmed few weeks ago that skoda is best tank in general. So this may only stick for 1-2 shots.

On 30.1.2017 at 5:46 AM, Hally said:

^^ this
Combine that with breakneck speed, the ability to relocate between their 2-3 favorite kemping spots
Regardless of skill level, any individual with one eye, 2 hands and FPS>15 is a danger in this thing

49 minutes ago, EthanDuong said:

so did the TVP get nerfed or they just disappeared?

There was no direct nerf if I remember correctly. It was proxy nerfed by power creep and map changes.

2 hours ago, EthanDuong said:

so did the TVP get nerfed or they just disappeared?

Meta changes..

248 / 310 pen no longer cuts it in tier 10 with so many retarded armor layouts.