Sturm_Jager

Best Mouse for WoT

Looking at buying a new mouse soon, nothing set in stone yet though (I'm so affraid of commitment... Looks at wedding ring...)

Any recommendations? I don't want to spend ridiculous amounts on it. 

I was looking at a Razer Death-adder but have been advised to steer clear of current Razer stuff. 

Literally any mouse with working right and left mouse buttons.

Just go to your local electronics store and see if they have a mouse/keyboard display and see how they feel and just pick the best one. Your peripherals have little to no effect on playing WoT.

I have bad experience with a razer copperhead. LMB was malfunctioning after a few months of use. I returned to Logitechs and IMHO they are much more durable.

I'm using a Deathadder that I bought because it had the code for the pz4 hydro, and haven't had a problem using it.

Try looking on staticice.com.au for availability - there might be some with codes still.

I have a logitech G502 and I love it.

I haven;t bothered to set up all the hundreds of buttons yet and basically just use the LMB/RMB and scroll wheel.

The wheel felt a little stiff at first and because it is slick it was hard to spin but a month or so of gaming and it has either loosened up or i have adjusted to it.

So he could use his penis as well?

No, his penis is too small. You can tell by his WN8. The higher your WN8 the bigger your dick is.

(I was actually expecting a penis joke when I typed that)

Sorry Guys I don't play arty! So I need to use mouse and keboard.

No, his penis is too small. You can tell by his WN8. The higher your WN8 the bigger your dick is.

(I was actually expecting a penis joke when I typed that)

Sturm and I have similar WN8...

:(

You don't need any special bells and whistles.

But I personally recommend a Roccat Kone or any variant of it.

I'm using a Logitech G700S. Works very well, the second wireless mouse I haven't hated (The first being my Microsoft Wireless Sculpt mouse, but that doesn't do so well for gaming).

G500s here.  I appreciate the heavier weight, and the dynamic sensitivity as been nice, when I remember to use it.

Don't get anything that's wireless.  Look for buttons that allow you to adjust your sensitivity.  I've always played WoT with a G500/G500s and being able to change my sensitivity is hugely important for my sniping game.

I have been using a CoolerMaster Storm Sentinel 2 Advance or what ever bullshit name it has, as a big dude (195cm, 83 kg) the big palm rest, extra weight, and stylish finish/color select options are really nice. I think I have had it about 4 years now, and it cost $40 to pick up, and I still love it.

I picked up the Logitech G502 a few years back (2-3) on sale for $49.99, lasted me this long, and I dont see a reason to switch. 

The only downside is no RGB, only light blue, but RGB is over hyped anyways and used as a marketing tool too much imo.

Great mouse.