Shade421

NA Refugee

12 minutes ago, Shade421 said:

$20 says all 4 of the other tier 9's in that queue are T-90MS's.

Ended up with 2 T-90MS, a Crab, my Draco, and a Leo2A6.  Enemy team had a T-90MS, Crab, and the Leo2A6.  And to top it all off, an OEI teammate essentially fucked me over and ended up getting me killed after an hour queue time.  Alt-F4.

35 minutes ago, FrankyMcShanky said:

He's a fuckin tool bag. He has been since FTR, and he still is. If he's not allowed to actually say that NA is fucked, then fine. He's free to stfu. Instead, he decides to just paint us all as liars. Maybe subscription numbers are stable, but active players sure as hell aren't.

4 hours ago, Shade421 said:

He's a fuckin tool bag. He has been since FTR, and he still is. If he's not allowed to actually say that NA is fucked, then fine. He's free to stfu. Instead, he decides to just paint us all as liars. Maybe subscription numbers are stable, but active players sure as hell aren't.

Low but stable lel. Stable below the threshold needed to make matches happen.

It's certainly a different world trying EU.  Being able to play any tier any day any time.  But they certainly are the slowest mother-f#$%rs.  It takes ten minutes for them to trickle out of spawn. 

1 minute ago, Vitellius9 said:

It's certainly a different world trying EU.  Being able to play any tier any day any time.  But they certainly are the slowest mother-f#$%rs.  It takes ten minutes for them to trickle out of spawn. 

Oh yea no question. I thought all the inbred oldfuck reneck retards on NA were bad, you know, the guy named NamVetSisterFucker1962. No. Nonononononono. That guy is a certified genius compared to the low end EU players. It takes some getting used to. Come around a corner? Expect 3 top tier MBT's that haven't been spotted the entire match to be sitting there staring at the corner for a solid 10 mins. In WoT, I'd much rather play NA. But in AW, I'd much rather play, so EU it is.

Haha, so true.  As a tier 4 you go yoloing into a wide open base when it's down to 5v5 only to see an MBT-70 that camped at spawn at reactor for 12 minutes.  It coincides with me reading Omar Bradley's autobiography right now, where that was basically his complaint of the British, especially Montgomery.  They never wanted to press unless they had a 3:1 advantage and lots of preparation, which meant the Axis were easily able to withdraw and fight another day. 

I find myself sticking with TDs there so I can convince myself to camp. 

After reading the player base Silentstalker post linked in this thread, I stumbled upon this recently and thought it was totally worth hearing the read:

Thread

OB_JUAN states: Everything above t7 is the domain of the badger and Alice platoons. They are currently stat padding their scores via plats and because of the small numbers they can do what they like as the MM doesn't stop the 1 sided platoons. Any new person that turns up to this tier gets an ugly surprise and most likely doesn't come back.

I had to post this because it's nice to see WoTers like BADGR ruffling feathers and somehow ALICE gets attached as stat padders!?!?!  I see an Alice platoon on our team and know it's going to be a tough match to win.