Sign in to follow this  
MoshiMoshi778

Blade and Soul

Played on the chinese server. It's not a bad game for sure, so if you want to try it by all means. 

For me though I'm hesitant due to the possible differences between the asian servers and the english servers. If playing Dragonnest on the NA and CH server told me anything, the grinds are much shorter in the asian versions. Graphics are nice, flying and climbing trees are fun- though personally I've already had my fill. 

Lyn all the way.

It is an arena fighter with a bunch of grindy MMO stuff thrown in for no reason except Korean. It is a very good fighting game, except for the camera being shit.

23 hours ago, Evelyn said:

http://imgur.com/gallery/Ezwcyr0

Yeah no not playing this.

That's not even the bad part. I made it maybe a 3rd of the way in the intro area and the mission bugged so it could not be completed. On top of a really, really bad UI and ALL the chat channels being nothing but gold spammers. Like no thanks...

3 hours ago, Chryses said:

That's not even the bad part. I made it maybe a 3rd of the way in the intro area and the mission bugged so it could not be completed. On top of a really, really bad UI and ALL the chat channels being nothing but gold spammers. Like no thanks...

What did you expect? It's a Korean game.

On January 23, 2016 at 7:42 AM, Chryses said:

That's not even the bad part. On top of a really, really bad UI and ALL the chat channels being nothing but gold spammers. Like no thanks...

UI is no different from many MMOs. Gold spammers exist on every game. There's just more im BnS right now due to the fact its new.

Not 100% sure if I'll like this game enough. Combat is interesting but not to the point where I'll shave time off what I already do.

On 19/1/2016 at 2:04 PM, Pravdy said:

It is an arena fighter with a bunch of grindy MMO stuff thrown in for no reason except Korean. It is a very good fighting game, except for the camera being shit.

This is my impression. I'd play but no Aus server in a fighting game seems like meh.