Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi folks :)

I'm new around here, but I've been with Wargaming ever since we opened an office in North America.  I kid you not; when I went for my interviews the office at the time was basically empty with a single row of desks all the way at the back.

In the middle of the room was an Ikea couch, half assembled.  For a moment I was pondering the legitimacy of this "job opportunity" :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LadyObscura said:

Hi folks :)

I'm new around here, but I've been with Wargaming ever since we opened an office in North America.  I kid you not; when I went for my interviews the office at the time was basically empty with a single row of desks all the way at the back.

In the middle of the room was an Ikea couch, half assembled.  For a moment I was pondering the legitimacy of this "job opportunity" :D

This explains so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, LadyObscura said:

Hi folks! 

 

No, it's not SerB, Rita or David Bowie, it's just me ;)  Thanks for the hype, Solono >.<

I go by LadyObscura WGA, I'm a Player Experience Specialist here at Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore.  I get to work directly with the devs and I spend a bunch of time on the WoT Console forums.

The "WGA" after my gamertag is because I used to be in the Publishing office before being drafted by the dev studio :)  

I'm in Baltimore. Are the Hunt Valley offices super awesome? Can I go visit them and play tanks with them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

So I understand you want me to knock it down to Patreon 1... gimme a moment...

Now I have the pressure of trying to do negative work, you fuck. :fish: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CraBeatOff said:

I'm in Baltimore. Are the Hunt Valley offices super awesome? Can I go visit them and play tanks with them?

You know, I've never been to the Baltimore office; usually when we have work functions that require us to be physically at the same place, they're the ones who come over since there are less employees there.  If it's like for our studio in Chicago, we don't generally do tours since it gets in the way of work and we have to hide the Wii U and Sega Dreamcast stuff :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, LadyObscura said:

You know, I've never been to the Baltimore office; usually when we have work functions that require us to be physically at the same place, they're the ones who come over since there are less employees there.  If it's like for our studio in Chicago, we don't generally do tours since it gets in the way of work and we have to hide the Wii U and Sega Dreamcast stuff :P

Well, check with them? This is their chance to meet the guy who ruined WoT with WN8! ;-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...