Pocktio

Euroslut seeks seamen

18 posts in this topic

I already added you, when you started with WoWS :)

If you want to toon, throw me an invite. Or contact me, might be tooned with my wife and/or friend already. I also have my own TS Server if interested. Smallest ship is T4 though.

35 minutes ago, PrivateBert said:

I already added you, when you started with WoWS :)

If you want to toon, throw me an invite. Or contact me, might be tooned with my wife and/or friend already. I also have my own TS Server if interested. Smallest ship is T4 though.

Ray Charles has the same chance of comprehending the social UI in this game as anyone.

I will check my .. whatever it is. I am the same tier as you too.

15 minutes ago, Pocktio said:

I am the same tier as you too.

Probably not :) But I have keeper ships from T4 up to 10, so we can play whatever tier you like.

Pocktio sends me an invite. When I get out of game pocktio is shown as offline. I try and join but there's no indication if he is offline or in a battle. I leave platoon and play a game. "Lol sorry was in battle". Pls WG fix the social interface.

Bumping cos I'm back to playing this. 

Add me, I seem to always return to premium Russian cruisers (Murmy, Molly & Kutusovyyye lmao) despite slowly amassing tier 5 ships.

Trying to 'git gud' again. In anyone wants to sail with me, point, laugh and then suggest what I could have done better... well... plz.

On 8/22/2016 at 1:25 PM, bathoz said:

Trying to 'git gud' again. In anyone wants to sail with me, point, laugh and then suggest what I could have done better... well... plz.

I was going to hit you up this afternoon but I had a prospect that needs assessment jump on. If you're around tomorrow I'll try to get some games going.

Trying to "git gud" for first time in this game. :P  If you don't mind to suffer some strikes while sailing with me and seeing me doing weird things I would be happy to sail with guys that acutally are gud and to improve.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:22 AM, Pocktio said:

I'm now blue. 

Still not sure how to go purple. 

We shall see.

I have bouts of hitting purple now and again and really what it comes out to is just getting better positioning than the enemy on a consistent basis. Honestly a lot of players overextend and don't realize it until it's far, far too late. Those are the people you have to farm. :)

3 hours ago, Rodrigopine said:

I have bouts of hitting purple now and again and really what it comes out to is just getting better positioning than the enemy on a consistent basis. Honestly a lot of players overextend and don't realize it until it's far, far too late. Those are the people you have to farm. :)

ME!

It's a sickening feeling too, the moment as a cruiser when the number that shows how many ships are targeting you goes from 1 to ... 5!