Pyr0freak

Super Mario 64: 0.5x A Presses

8 posts in this topic

This is the most ridiculous commentary / analysis / mechanics breakdown / glitch exploitation / parallel universe gameplay and commentary that I've ever seen in my whole entire life.

I'm really at a loss for words on how insane this guy is in his dedication to Super Mario 64. This is some psychic-type stuff. There is absolutely no way anyone could have predicted that this would come out of a revolutionary (for its time) 3D platforming game.

The video is 25 minutes, but I swear it's worth the watch, just to observe this unbelievable dude discuss some unbelievable shit in a 20-year old Nintendo 64 game.

15 minutes ago, FestiveMedic said:

holy shit.....

The most hardcore thing I've done is a "Hard Mode" run of Earthbound, which requires editing the game's code to get to trip without tripping off the other anti-piracy measures.

It is explained well here, the idea is to trip Layer #3 via Game Genie or an emulator and spawn all the enemies in the world throughout the entire game. It can triple your play time, lets just say that,

Wow, this is just completely insane. Checked his youtube, ofcourse he's dutch. He's also offering 1k$ for the first person to reproduce some bug. Not sure if i find this shit extremely impressive or disturbing :P