sela

#eatdixgetclicked - sela's Q&A Thread

I can has damage farm?

Hcot9pi.jpg

Only a true red line sniping, rerolling, gold-shootin' stat padder can do that well and still lose.

On a more serious note, you got the GE70 right? If it stays on sale I'm probably going to get that one over the gp70 cause it's about the same price. 

and holy shit are yukon and tuk annoying. How do you even sela,

how 

do 

you 

even

Only a true red line sniping, rerolling, gold-shootin' stat padder can do that well and still lose.

On a more serious note, you got the GE70 right? If it stays on sale I'm probably going to get that one over the gp70 cause it's about the same price. 

and holy shit are yukon and tuk annoying. How do you even sela,

how 

do 

you 

even

I have a GT70 which is an older model.

Saw tagless Sela (RIP FURHQ), gotta say it was nice seeing a unicum with the tags and a healthy dose of skill join the clan, I learned allot playing stronks with you.

How does it feel to know you single handedly made sela leave, curo? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?

Just kiddin', curo <3

Saw tagless Sela (RIP FURHQ), gotta say it was nice seeing a unicum with the tags and a healthy dose of skill join the clan, I learned allot playing stronks with you.

Thanks friend curo :^)

How does it feel to know you single handedly made sela leave, curo? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?

Just kiddin', curo <3

Gtfo baddie

Sela[iOC_1] ?

Soon™™™™

While sela is out of FURHQ, I have taken his place.- FURHQ commander.

8/10 rename friend

1v1

...or better yet, I'll get Abc in here :^)

1v1 me IRL bruh I'll rekt ur mum

1v1 me IRL bruh I'll rekt ur mum

son u dunt evn no da super slam dats cummin bruh ill fukt u up bich tes me i got 45 qu1ksk0p3 montage vids up bruh u aint nuthin

Dear Sela

As you're a horrible un-entertaining streamer who should hide instead of shows their face on stream, how do I generate more interest in my own stream and YouTube content? Is there a way to better promote myself? What tips do you have? Thanks bro, you're the best!

Dear Sela

As you're a horrible un-entertaining streamer who should hide instead of show their face on stream, how do I generate more interest in my own stream and YouTube content? Is there a way to better promote myself? What tips do you have? Thanks bro, you're the best!

Be more Asian.

I don't shoot gold apcr for the pen, I shoot them for the shell velocity : P

Anyway, here's a question for you Sela: when you spot a lemming train coming your way, do you slowly back out while taking a few shots while doing it, or do you run straight out and join the teammates on the other end, if your tank's speed is capable that is. I ask this because I ran into a couple lemming trains today and got crushed hard (some tomatoes can get super courageous it's surprising). 

Do you usually stream when you play solo?

I don't think you do often because it's not as entertaining as trolling platoon mates but how many shit games and/or teams do you play through before you decide to take a break? 

Atleast Sela isn't as shit as the Silver League team that their entire platoon is on. Pretty funny and ironic shit coming from mojave out of all of them.

Atleast Sela isn't as shit as the Silver League team that their entire platoon is on. Pretty funny and ironic shit coming from mojave out of all of them.

Bronze league / Silver league / Gold league

that 3 division WBLNA / WSLNA /WGLNA

Mostly player aim for money from game sport

Sela I was called a stet pedding reroll, how does one deal with this. #worstrerolleva #legitbaddie #scrublordactual #cantdoHPindamage

Got killed by sela on Fishermans Bay this morning.  He was spamming purple ammo.

Got killed by sela on Fishermans Bay this morning.  He was spamming purple ammo.

ohh u poor boy, that is5 premium tank and it have standard ammo APCR and heat and rest HE. APCR 226?? heat 270

dmg 390

it was clan war event 2500 top rank will be given.