sela

#eatdixgetclicked - sela's Q&A Thread

5 hours ago, Bojan said:

I watched his last stream and everyone was asking "why last stream" he didn't answer to anybody. I just wonder if its some type of existential crisis or something serious. FeelsBadMan

Yes, which leads me to believe its a personal thing. If he was just quitting tanks he would explain it, and would still probably stream other stuff like he does regularly. But because of that, its something serious that he doesn't want to elaborate, and its sudden, so its recently happened. So something has happened that had thrown his life out of whack suddenly and completely, that is private and which he doesn't even want to say the general "personal things happened"

So I hope that you make it through whatever life throws you Sela, we in the Wotlabs Community will miss you mate.

o/

I think it has been a long time coming. last few months he hardly even bothered to play tanks and the viewership for other games he played was kind of low. Not that he cared he was playing games for himself and not viewers. I don't blame him for quitting, when you lose the love for something you really need to go do something else or it will eat you up.

Look at guys like Foch and Circon they fucking hate the game most of the time but continue to play because it is all they have to produce income. Sela makes good money elsewhere so he doesn't have to do this shit.

Thanks for the good times Sela.

On 4/28/2016 at 3:22 AM, Acumen said:

I think it has been a long time coming. last few months he hardly even bothered to play tanks and the viewership for other games he played was kind of low. Not that he cared he was playing games for himself and not viewers. I don't blame him for quitting, when you lose the love for something you really need to go do something else or it will eat you up.

Look at guys like Foch and Circon they fucking hate the game most of the time but continue to play because it is all they have to produce income. Sela makes good money elsewhere so he doesn't have to do this shit.

Thanks for the good times Sela.

I can almost guarantee you its got almost nothing to do with a dislike for tanks. Something happened in his personal life, not liking tanks wouldn't make him be completely silent even on facecam and not even talk to the couple people who came into his ts channel and then just end the stream with "THanks for the donations and fun times guys, bye." at the end all dejectedly. I guess we'll find out. I think he'll come back once he's got things situated and hopefully he'll be in a better place and happier.

Nah, he's fighting the good fight so he can camp out in NC women's bathrooms. 

Sela, in a dress, streaming tanks from a woman's public restroom will be the ultimate sub bait.

On 09.05.2016 at 8:45 AM, graukatze said:

GoT spoiler

I hate you.

Ayy not ded

Idk when I'll be back to streaming but I don't anticipate playing tanks tbh, mostly CS:GO and Rift FYI. Has another tanks patch come out yet? I might update my mods 

2 hours ago, sela said:

Ayy not ded

Idk when I'll be back to streaming but I don't anticipate playing tanks tbh, mostly CS:GO and Rift FYI. Has another tanks patch come out yet? I might update my mods 

If you have a PS4 play Uncharted 4. Looks fucking fantastic.

3 hours ago, sela said:

Ayy not ded

Awww. cmon, I miss seeing you fixing that Fort wall in FO4 for 6 IRL hours. 

1 hour ago, Rexxie said:

No patch yet, probably in one or two weeks.

#excite

43 minutes ago, cpraf104 said:

If you have a PS4 play Uncharted 4. Looks fucking fantastic.

Eww

2 minutes ago, Steiner011 said:

Awww. cmon, I miss seeing you fixing that Fort wall in FO4 for 6 IRL hours. 

I'll play FO4 too, forgot bout that. Also maybe some Overwatch.

Omg its sela friend! Hes back!

If your not gonna do tanks shit, would you be able to show me how to update Seafalcons damage panel for new patches myself? 

@sela install Second Life and make an attractive Black transvestite with a white penis. We can go on dates to the movies/bowling/meth den/whatever.

Source: White Transvestite with a black penis in Second Life (notrly)

sela, now that you've dipped into overwatch (DAT ASS)

Widowmaker or Tracer? If it helps, former is French and latter is English.

Personally, I love the English accent (albeit Tracer's is cringeworthy and obviously exaggerated), but hey, who doesn't love French girls

5 hours ago, cpraf104 said:

sela, now that you've dipped into overwatch (DAT ASS)

Widowmaker or Tracer? If it helps, former is French and latter is English.

Personally, I love the English accent (albeit Tracer's is cringeworthy and obviously exaggerated), but hey, who doesn't love French girls

game-wise, widow, since i played a lot of sniper in TF2 and i'm the worst scout ever

in regards to who i'd fap to first? totally trace, she's cute and sexy and DAT ASS