sela

#eatdixgetclicked - sela's Q&A Thread

What tanks are so bad that they should be free XPed, or what lines? Like the Pz. Sfl. V Emil comes to mind, but what else?

Happy Bday! Wishing you #getclicked more for years to come. 

Now streaming Team Battles with WGLNA Gold Team Romantic Bulbasaur Iguana Squad (AKA RBIS) on the World of Tanks North American server! Come out and watch us at http://twitch.tv/selawot and win 500 gold with a win and 250 gold on a loss (no gold for a draw, so go for it). If you can't find a team, watch the stream, we will be giving out codes (for the NA server) for 200,000 credits, 1 week of premium time, and 1500 gold! 

#GETCLICKED

Hi, Selabad, do you think playing with 200/220  ms ping really affects someones effectiveness  in battle? How much do you think it affects? 

Thanks for your rerolled answers.  :maniac:

Tips for AMX 50 100?

Currently I'm grinding it fully stock. Yes the first pea shooter with 170 pen.

I heard Sela doesn't like french autoloaders.

Otherwise I would have asked him for lessons when I got mine. I was terribad. Instead I asked The_Millard.

Free EXP to the top gun, it makes the tank WORK so much better! Its a flank/spank/relocate tank

Sela, is your current iteration of the mod pack legal? (rumor has it the mod which tells you who has shot you and what tank they are without being spotted is illegal now? ) 

Free EXP to the top gun, it makes the tank WORK so much better! Its a flank/spank/relocate tank

Sela, is your current iteration of the mod pack legal? (rumor has it the mod which tells you who has shot you and what tank they are without being spotted is illegal now? ) 

The mod he currently has doesn't show which tank shot you any more.

BTW Your icon is still a Minion even though you are now with Relic-A. Is that because you want to come back to M--M?

Found Sela's car

y4airky4515bljj6g.jpg

I'm pretty sure I couldn't ever drive one of those. 

rip dreams, why do you hate it so much anyways sela?

Horrible gun handling and depression, no armor, and a gimmicky mechanic

Oh wow dat is 1 fine ride

meh

What tanks are so bad that they should be free XPed, or what lines? Like the Pz. Sfl. V Emil comes to mind, but what else?

Plenty of them, any line in particular?

I found another photo of Sela.

nOypMg1.jpg

YES

6rWOBvw.jpg

Sela's Bike?

YES

Hi, Selabad, do you think playing with 200/220  ms ping really affects someones effectiveness  in battle? How much do you think it affects? 

Thanks for your rerolled answers.  :maniac:

I played on the EU server, with ~125ms, so basically you can't play meds/lights (or if you do, they have to be snipers).

Tips for AMX 50 100?

Currently I'm grinding it fully stock. Yes the first pea shooter with 170 pen.

Free xp the top gun and tracks, don't be a jew

I heard Sela doesn't like french autoloaders.

Otherwise I would have asked him for lessons when I got mine. I was terribad. Instead I asked The_Millard.

They are bad and you should feel bad :P

In other sela news:

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, I am now officially a dirty old man (25 years of debauchery and sinfulness, hooray!)

Mod pack updates soon

I'll be out of town and not streaming until Tuesday evening.

I played on the EU server, with ~125ms, so basically you can't play meds/lights (or if you do, they have to be snipers).

Doesn't Barks yolo with constant 200ms ping?

Yeah, you can do well with anything below 200, but jumping between 40 ping and 120 is reeaaally noticeable. There are intricate little maneuvers you can make with that sort of lagtime that just aren't very feasible with higher pings.

Thank you SOOO much for playing with me tonight sela, you are teh besterest <3

Yeah, you can do well with anything below 200, but jumping between 40 ping and 120 is reeaaally noticeable. There are intricate little maneuvers you can make with that sort of lagtime that just aren't very feasible with higher pings.

Thank you SOOO much for playing with me tonight sela, you are teh besterest <3

Nou <3 <3 <3 haaaart

Haf delishus spotting dmg all dai

Luv u

125 is my ping to US East, but I don't have any problem playing close in.  You have a harder time hitting weakspots against a well entrenched tank, but maybe I have adjusted to that gameplay already by just avoiding that fight.

Doing it as a sniper is harder, shooting anything but the slowest most obvious targets past 300-400m is pretty pointless, and even closer you need to generally just avoid shooting at more mobile tanks unless they stop or get tracked.

That said, I definitely notice the transition between east and west (20ms).