#eatdixgetclicked - sela's Q&A Thread

Does the rainbow of skill go like this?

Overall Purple

Overall Blue with Recent Purple

Overall Blue with Recent Blue

Overall Green with Recent Purple

Overall Green with Recent Blue

Overall Green...

Or can we consider a stagnated blue less skilled (statistically speaking) than a Green with better recents?

I play in Australia and am generally working with 180-250 ping (west v east). I've gotten used to it though and have learned to play around it in terms of leading shots etc. The place where it's most noticable though is medium distance peek and poke. I know for a fact that whoever I'm duelling with at range will have a 1/4 of a second advantage on me to get the shot off.

It makes medium play more difficult, however, Heavy / TD play seems to be a bit more forgiving.

The thing is that at least it is consistent ping. Spikes are much harder to work around.

I play in Australia and am generally working with 180-250 ping (west v east). I've gotten used to it though and have learned to play around it in terms of leading shots etc. The place where it's most noticable though is medium distance peek and poke. I know for a fact that whoever I'm duelling with at range will have a 1/4 of a second advantage on me to get the shot off.

It makes medium play more difficult, however, Heavy / TD play seems to be a bit more forgiving.

The thing is that at least it is consistent ping. Spikes are much harder to work around.

250 ping in Australia playing on Asia server :(

Gotta love living outside the major cities...

125 is my ping to US East, but I don't have any problem playing close in.  You have a harder time hitting weakspots against a well entrenched tank, but maybe I have adjusted to that gameplay already by just avoiding that fight.

Doing it as a sniper is harder, shooting anything but the slowest most obvious targets past 300-400m is pretty pointless, and even closer you need to generally just avoid shooting at more mobile tanks unless they stop or get tracked.

That said, I definitely notice the transition between east and west (20ms).

But you are bad

Are you going to 1v1 irl fite Anfield after he trashed you on his stream?

If I got mad at that sort of thing, he would be at the back of a looooong list

The problem is that I used all of that free xp on AMX M4 45...

rip u then

I play with 130ms to the East with constant packet loss. Pretty much have to rely on auto aim all the time when brawling

I hear the complaining all dai

Would you call World of Tanks an Entertainment game?

Sure, why not

Does the rainbow of skill go like this?

Overall Purple

Overall Blue with Recent Purple

Overall Blue with Recent Blue

Overall Green with Recent Purple

Overall Green with Recent Blue

Overall Green...

Or can we consider a stagnated blue less skilled (statistically speaking) than a Green with better recents?

Case-by-case basis

Heavies and TDs are fine to play with higher ping, mostly.

Well the French medium line for starters. Otherwise no line in particular, pretty much just the CW viable lines.

Huh?

250 ping in Australia playing on Asia server :(

Gotta love living outside the major cities...

dropbears

Did you choose the purple stats, or did the purple stats choose you?

(As in, did you notice your stats and actively work towards being deep purple, or have you always been purple/good player in general?)

My average ping at CW time is 220 ms and the lowest ping i get is 170 ms avg after midnight. Yeah, fuck 3rd world!
Of course, server reticle is a must if you want to hit something but i really didn't notice any problem until i started playing meds. Now i am running Type 59 (it was my first premium tank but back then, i was terrible in it) and T43 (you can check, i am not doing it bad), and in many occasions i realize that i eat some shots because of the extra aiming time due to my ping.

Did you choose the purple stats, or did the purple stats choose you?

(As in, did you notice your stats and actively work towards being deep purple, or have you always been purple/good player in general?)

When I first started playing post-beta, it was just with some friends and it wasn't competitive per se. After about 2-3k games, I noticed my stats were pretty good (~60% winrate in pubs) and set some goals for myself to get my stats up. I soon realized that I was REALLY good compared to everyone else, so I just kept going. So in essence I've always been good, but I haven't always been #1 fgt statpadding reroll

Question about eatdixhaxpack. Every time I go into sniper mode the zoom resets to x1. Is that an intentional part of the modpack or just something on my end? Never had this issue in previous patches of your mods

Thanks for your work selacheaterfgtdixeating#1stadpaddingrerollNA. Did I get that right?

Question about eatdixhaxpack. Every time I go into sniper mode the zoom resets to x1. Is that an intentional part of the modpack or just something on my end? Never had this issue in previous patches of your mods

Thanks for your work selacheaterfgtdixeating#1stadpaddingrerollNA. Did I get that right?

Its intentional. Look through the last page or two of the mod thread and you can change it back.

I think its actually further back than that by now. It is in there though, switched mine to 4x default.

EDIT: FOUND THE ANSWER THANKS FOR NOTHING SELA #EATDIXGETCLICKED #REROLL#1LEGITPLAYERNA

When I first started playing post-beta, it was just with some friends and it wasn't competitive per se. After about 2-3k games, I noticed my stats were pretty good (~60% winrate in pubs) and set some goals for myself to get my stats up. I soon realized that I was REALLY good compared to everyone else, so I just kept going. So in essence I've always been good, but I haven't always been #1 fgt statpadding reroll

But don't you know, you're supposed to have PROGRESSION and UPWARD CHARTS in order to become good. 

but

have you always be SO OMGOSH CUUUTE

Lemme find a baby sela pic

But don't you know, you're supposed to have PROGRESSION and UPWARD CHARTS in order to become good.

In order to be legit, sir. #neverforget

Which IOC is le stronkest?

IOC main, of course. Didn't you listen at the meetings?

Whats the hardest tank to play in your opinion

And what petco clan is the bestest (IMO its BUNEH)

Whats the hardest tank to play in your opinion

And what petco clan is the bestest (IMO its BUNEH)

Lowtier scouts with shit MM like the A-20, AMX40, etc

Sexiest/cutest goes to PBKAC, bc Rexxie

Best in terms of CW/tournies, OTTER obviously

Shittiest/spergiest goes to PUPEH bc Alphyn

Doddinator also gets a shout out for shit-talking -G- in pubs then becoming a sela stream watcher

Lowtier scouts with shit MM like the A-20, AMX40, etc

Sexiest/cutest goes to PBKAC, bc Rexxie

Best in terms of CW/tournies, OTTER obviously

Shittiest/spergiest goes to PUPEH bc Alphyn

Doddinator also gets a shout out for shit-talking -G- in pubs then becoming a sela stream watcher

RIP Doddinator. 

Dem PUPEHs got to tone it down a little. You guys aren't in the greatest of positions right now.