sela

#eatdixgetclicked - sela's Q&A Thread

So after a few months ive found that the E50 is basically cheating for wn8 because its great for its tier. The Amx 50b is op as shit and the Comet is a dpm monster. Now I have to stop sucking and break 2900. But I cant because I play 4 funz. Im consistent with 28-4500 wn8 and a decent W/R of 61%+ daily now. Mostly due to your hax I have learned and how to beat G unicums

I had the great pleasure to take sela's 183mm round to the butt the other night (around 3:46), decided to play my 704 for one game after grinding the WZ-132 all night trying to make the last 100k to finish the T34 mission and of course I get to go up against the best players I can find. I was super tired and not making good decisions, no idea why I went up on the hill at the end but it was funny watching the stream later and seeing the reaction to my appearance there. 

Question: what should I have done when presented with a similar situation as the one I was stuck in? 

I like to think sela does that every time we platoon.

I think this is more appropriate fitting.

-URL removed, Sela pls

Edited by jackquerudo

God damn you sela.  I honestly should have known better.  Thanks for making me have to purge my browsing history again.

P.S.  Is there any way to block all images posted by a certain user?

rip, block tumblr source?

God damn you sela.  I honestly should have known better.  Thanks for making me have to purge my browsing history again.

P.S.  Is there any way to block all images posted by a certain user?

How long have you known me?

How long have you known me?

I hope it's a long time. That would give me a good foundation for my sela x garbad fanfic.

I hope it's a long time. That would give me a good foundation for my sela x garbad fanfic.

With all the pony images and cutesy shit he posts, I'm betting on closet furry.

Do you have that one video where you teamkilled hardest in your Waffle and had Junkers watch it? I can't find it anywhere and his laugh when hardest pulled up his own stats absolutely killed me

Do you have that one video where you teamkilled hardest in your Waffle and had Junkers watch it? I can't find it anywhere and his laugh when hardest pulled up his own stats absolutely killed me

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NvijU26G9gw&list=FLxFxL1pZnTsU4ihPH9X4aUw&index=1

If you haven't seen the Rekt vid yet his reaction is just as good on that one. 

My modpack

Possibly. My ping would probably be terrible and I don't really have a lot of time for lessons

Because ESO and waifu and job and CW event. Been streaming more lately though.

Mini-sela:

wEy1Jpj.jpg

<3 OMG so hot

Sela, as tantalizing as it may be, no more of that kind of links please.

rekt