Joyrider216

Need NA Friends

Heyo, since im a shitlord I haven't kept my friends list very large and as a result I am getting lonely and need friends to play with, typical will run reg 8s/preffs/9s/10s

I would ask you not be a total dick sperging shit lord, I don't mind what stats you have as long as you have a good time, if you want help/mentoring or whatever I would be willing to drop some nuggets of wisdom on how to be retarded properly.

Pls play wiff me

aHnOPFa.gif

I wouldn't mind running some games. I am currently grinding out a couple nines, and maybe attempting to 3 mark my T54E1. As well as pref 8s for credits, and working through the 50 100, T32, and soon the 110. I am statistically a reasonable player, if I don't meet  your requirements that is fine. Currently dealing with East Coast storm, so...I may not be here for the next couple hours.

Depending on how low down the ladder you're willing to go, I could run pref8's with you.

I do not consider myself a T.D.S.S.L and would appreciate your nuggets of wise retardation!!

Sometimes I need friends to play with too on bad solo days.

Campaign is stealing them all away :foreveralone:

If you're accepting plebs like me I'd love to play tonks with you. Most of the clam I'm in either manages to be even lamer than me or they're never on when I am.