NDS

Ferdinand - 9413 Damage - 11 Kills - LOST

Just now, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

9.4k in anything is enough to deserve the win.

Point is, having to do that much at a tier where there isn't that much HP anyways means that there was nothing he could do to do more.

He effectively did 80% of the enemy's HP by himself.

I think if i had bia or  chocolate. i would win this, with a little bit extra rof should help me against is2. i would kill him before he shots me so i had enough hp to take t28 shot 

:cri:

1 hour ago, Fulcrous said:

Point is, having to do that much at a tier where there isn't that much HP anyways means that there was nothing he could do to do more.

He effectively did 80% of the enemy's HP by himself.

Agreed. The perfect example of how some teams refuse to be carried.

41 minutes ago, NDS said:

I think if i had bia or  chocolate. i would win this, with a little bit extra rof should help me against is2. i would kill him before he shots me so i had enough hp to take t28 shot 

:cri:

That may have made the difference but running food in German tanks is a habit I got out of a long time ago. Probably less of a problem now you no longer catch fire frontally.

Absolutely nothing more you could have done to carry a team that bad. If RNG had've been nicer to you it would've been a 2k base xp carry.

Going to that spot in the first place basically says to me, you rely on your team to carry you. It didn't, so you ended up fighting an uphill battle against moronic enemies. Decent players would have either flanked you earlier or started shooting gold at you after you slaughtered the first few of their teammates. In a matchup like this, you can play the ferdi as an assault gun, actively helping your team, instead of doing basically nothing the first 3 minutes of the game and just getting into the fight when your team got stomped.

Don't get me wrong the numbers are impressive, but seeing you moving out of base into the artylocation, I could tell you what would happen already.

Also next time, simply telling your Lowe to fall back 10 meters where he would still be below the ridge, would have given you all the side shots in the world on the enemies trying to kill him, instead of letting them finnish him off while being behind that red barn/house. 

I completly agree with @Gotma in this matchup i would have used my ferdi much further forward. 

Good personal result nevertheless. 

As I mentioned, and others have too: Passive too long. Your HP wasn't put to use until the end of the game, which would have enabled more damage done by team-mates. Gun was out of the fight for WAY too long. Great individual results, horrible way of getting it done

The moment I saw the map, I was crossing my fingers and rambling "Oh no don't go peninsula, please god no, not the peninsula, nonononononononono"

"Dammit he went peninsula."

Nice try OP. I hope that this serves as a difficult lesson to be more active.

This game reminds me of that dude who did 12k damage in his 62a on Live Oaks and literally couldn't carry because he ran out of shells. Ended up in a Good, Bad, Ugly Jingles vid.