Maxwell x90x

Skill, luck or...?

ATTENTION, TALKING ABOUT THE CHANCE OF IT BEING BECAUSE OF AN AIMBOT, NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT A MOD THAT MAKE ENEMIES AMMORACKS DETONATE

My clan had a skirmish against players from [2L4G]... Now, what happened would have been hard even for good players to pull, but for red/orange?
Now to the point
Basically every shot that hit us was aimed to an ammorack, there were even a lot of shots that hit walls that seemed to be aimed to the position of the module, but with the wall inbetween
All my team got a damaged ammorack in the first one/two shot recieved and we got three explosions (7 damaged ammoracks? 3 of which destroyed with successive shots? Really? Patriot shells?):look:

Is it nonsensical luck (or unluck :damn:)? Or something else?
Should i report them and what's the most effective way to do it?
Replays incoming as soon as i get them from my mates
(ignore the noobieness pls, it's not the point)
Thank you for your cooperation

http://wotreplays.com/site/2442783#stats

http://wotreplays.com/site/2442785#stats

http://wotreplays.com/site/2442911#stats

ATTENTION, TALKING ABOUT THE CHANCE OF IT BEING BECAUSE OF AN AIMBOT, NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT A MOD THAT MAKE ENEMIES AMMORACKS DETONATE

http://wotreplays.com/site/2442783#stats

http://wotreplays.com/site/2442785#stats

two for now

i'm not talking about "ammorack explodex, hax"

but about autoaim on weakspot/ammorack

i'm trying to get the replays of two who didn't explode but also got the ammorack damaged (the others don't save replays) to further prove the point

firstly let me thank you for a good view of yolo rrr yellow clam wars strats :hb:

secondly i dont really see any evidence of cheating tbh, all the tanks you guys had are incredibly prone to ammorack dmg so coming from someone who has played a lot of cromwell b stronks this dosent seem suspicious to me.

honestly you should be more concerned about playing your lights/ meds like heavies and developing flanking strats than what mods the enemy might/ might not be using

10 minutes ago, westybig said:

firstly let me thank you for a good view of yolo rrr yellow clam wars strats :hb:

secondly i dont really see any evidence of cheating tbh, all the tanks you guys had are incredibly prone to ammorack dmg so coming from someone who has played a lot of cromwell b stronks this dosent seem suspicious to me.

honestly you should be more concerned about playing your lights/ meds like heavies and developing flanking strats than what mods the enemy might/ might not be using

1. np, we were exactly yoloing without strategy, it's faster and funnier XD

2. i'm not surprised about my t37 blowing up, OR a t25 blowing up, OR a crommie, but I'm suspicious about 3 blowing up in a single match of 7vs7 and all the others (still waiting for the replays) getting their ammoracks damaged... they weren't superunicorns with perfect knowledge of modules, they were around our abilty, and for sure we can't do it that accurately

maybe it was extreme bad luck, bud damn, what's the chance of it happening?

Hi guys, i'm the noobish Cromwell Berlin of the replay above.

Yes that was one of the most intensifying Yolos ever made in Wot history (damn i tried to sidescrape with a Cromwell, no sense at all), but that wasn't the point of this post.

Let me tell you what i saw in that match: i think i was the first to die in this match (or maybe the T37, but whatever) and i surely deserved it, and that's it...i got my gunner injured, then the ammorack done etc...which is kinda common on Cromwell...but then i switched the view on the other teammates and they had their ammorack damaged...all of them.

Now, (imho that's a really lot of unluck from our part) the question is, is that too much unluck in your opinion, or is that normal or maybe just rare?

I would like to ask also what would you have done with that map and that tanks setup (just to make this post also useful for us and maybe also for others, if this can be done in this section of course)?

Excusing myself for the awful replay you have to see i'd like to thank you all for your cooperation and for my english which is not the best.

48 minutes ago, AddaxTegra said:

I guys, i'm the Skoda.

Only this "There are no hacks like you described" try to reserch "ammorack aimbot for wot" on google.

Yeah, i don't want post here the link (second link on Google search)

Here another of our team ammoracked.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2442911#ensk-addaxtegra-cromwell_b

Damaging ammo racks is all rng, that is server side.

Official-Forum-quality-thread...

RNG can royally screw you over but please don´t blame this kind of stuff on hacks/aimmods/warpack/whatever, there are already enough pubbies spewing that kind of crap in random battles, it is getting old.

At most you can comment on how well the opposing team know about module placement, but internal module damage is completely RNG-based. Them using aimbots is completely speculation at this point with no evidence to base the claim on, and they sure as hell don't have magic buttons that make your ammo rack go boom on demand.

Well, if you think that's it, let's let it be it, i don't want to cause flaming, i simply think it's too much to be just bad luck, i had lots of other games, but none like that... but...

24 minutes ago, Fabunil said:

there are already enough pubbies spewing that kind of crap in random battles, it is getting old.

if i was saying that unicums are better cause hax your comment would be right, it's the low lever of the players that raised suspicion on us

but let's say it was just bad luck (of wich there was a lot in any case even in my opinion)

10 minutes ago, Haswell said:

and they sure as hell don't have magic buttons that make your ammo rack go boom on demand

agreed, it's not what i was saying, but if you hit accurately a t37 ammorack consecutive times... well, it goes boom

10 minutes ago, Haswell said:

Them using aimbots is completely speculation at this point with no evidence to base the claim on

and that's exactly why i was asking better players than me if they thought it was possible for them to reproduce it like that, and if it was sensate for BAD PLAYERS LIKE US to do it so accurately... aimbots exist and it's a fact, and i for sure can't aim at an ammorack so precisely so many times over at moving tanks, while moving, without SOME KIND of assistance

t37s get ammo racked (damaged or otherwise) all the time they are basically like m41 bulldogs where the rack is in the front/back middle hull. So autoaim will often hit it. Sameish goes for Cromwell(b)'s Its bad luck on your part. But I can't count how many times ive been ammo racked twice in a match in my t37. It just happens.

Even if a round hits the ammo rack remember there is also a 'saving throw' for it aswell

21 minutes ago, Maxwell x90x said:

and that's exactly why i was asking better players than me if they thought it was possible for them to reproduce it like that, and if it was sensate for BAD PLAYERS LIKE US to do it so accurately... aimbots exist and it's a fact, and i for sure can't aim at an ammorack so precisely so many times over at moving tanks, while moving, without SOME KIND of assistance

It's still speculation whether they were using aimbots or not, the inference of better players not doing what they did regularly so they must be cheating is just that, baseless inference. Nobody will know anything until the other team at the very least provide their replays for review, and they have no reason to.

Coming to conclusions based on the LACK of alternate conclusions is almost always a terrible idea, just about as dumb as claiming divine entities exist because there aren't any other explanations provided.

11 minutes ago, Curo said:

Even if a round hits the ammo rack remember there is also a 'saving throw' for it aswell

Ammo racks have 27% to get "hit" by projectiles and explosions, should be universal across all tanks unless they have specific modifiers.

Don't forget that players on the opposing team may have also had the deadeye perk. I didn't watch the replay because I'm on mobile atm but if you were showing your sides to them like it seems you would just yolo rushing(hell even frontally with these low armor, smaller, lower module hp t6 tanks) they should be able to inflict some type of module damage relatively easily. It doesn't seem to be too out of the ordinary in the bigger picture. Each tank is a separate entity that has no bearing on the other tanks in game when it comes to module damage.

So, is the complaint that they are using hitskins? That's the only way to have any control whatsoever over module damage. The reason no one is taking this seriously is that, even with hitskins, you have extremely little control over ammorack damage. You don't have full control over where your shell lands, and then you have absolutely no control over whether or not the ammorack actually takes damage - there's a very good chance it won't.

If the complaint is a possible aimbot, consider how small the T37 is. An aimbot in this case would be virtually indistinguishable from regular autoaim. Sure, it might aim slightly to the left or right of where your standard autoaim might try to hit, but it'd still be a very small adjustment. Accuracy RNG (which an aimbot can do absolutely nothing to counter) would still heavily dictate whether a shot actually hit its mark.

Beyond that, these sorts of things just happen. Its a low tier game with spam cannons and a bunch of extremely fragile ammoracks; it's not out of the question that one team would take a lot of ammo rack damage. The fact these are low skill teams doesn't matter much either, since it's not like good players are constantly going out of their way to ammorack people. We just shoot, track, and pen. Maybe go for a fire if we're feeling up to it - but an ammorack's saving throw is so absurd that you can be firing at one the entire engagement and never damage it.

I had to come out of retirement just to post.... this...

LOL.... 

I'm sorry... but LOL.... I sometimes people don't understand what RNG is and immediately mistake RNG for hacks/warpack/aimbots. 

Skilled players blame RNG, all others, mistake RNG for something else.

People are messing up two concepts here. The issue is not that the OP thinks there is some ammo rack damage hack, it's that he believes it suspicious that the enemy consistently aimed at the same points on their tanks, even while not manually aiming (the hitting of walls in the way).

An autoaim script like that can be client-side (and is available in several shady mod packs which might or might not be related to my "hack pack" thread).