Marko9

Pls help with my baby leopard

HEEEEEEEELP!

I.  LOVE this tank but I hate it at the same time.

I do good dmg in it, good (at least I think so) dpg. I try and try but for the love of god I can't carry in this thing (as seen in my wr with it).

I think I need at least 3000 dmg with it cause my dmg isn't as concentrated to 1flank but it's all over the map, so my dmg basicly goes unnoticed. 

Anyone on EU willing to toon up for a couple of games and show me wtf I'm doing wrong with it (probably everything)?

Will post some replays later if anyone wants to take a look.

any help would be very welcome!

The tank in question is the leo 1 :)

22 minutes ago, Haswell said:

So far you never mentioned which tank is your baby, or who's the mother for that matter.

:doge:

Thnx, edited :)

Father is a card and mother is a board :P

5 hours ago, Marko9 said:

The tank in question is the leo 1 :)

We already assumed you weren't talking about the German tier 5 Leopard scout tank (is 3000 damage in one battle doable in that thing?!)

21 minutes ago, ThomChen114 said:

We already assumed you weren't talking about the German tier 5 Leopard scout tank (is 3000 damage in one battle doable in that thing?!)

Anything is possible if you believe !

10 minutes ago, Reppic27 said:

Anything is possible if you believe !

just checked wotreplay real quick, yup ppl have done over 3,000 damage in the VK16.02 before (which probably just means everyone else in those games sucked out)

Assuming this is the itty bitty leopard (the autoloader thing), you basically will never get your DPG to anything respectable (in the overall scheme of battle). Considering you get 1,300 dpm max (with food, vents, and BiA), your DPG will not keep up with anything. Honestly, those 3000 dmg games are flukes, I rarely get 3k dmg games in my Pz 4 H (probably one of the BEST seal-clubbing tanks in tier) and the thing has 2,600 dpm. Bottom line, don't expect a lot.

Guys, i'm talking about the leo 1 :)

currently i have aroung 2400 dpg and 50.5 wr (WTF?!) After 200 battles

And i'm flying across the map like mad, i'm not just red line camping.

I love the thing, but it hates me :)

Rammer, v.stab, optics

crew has 4 skills.

Go spot first and try to get a shot in. Always have an escape plan. Pick a flank and snipe it. DO NOT GET SHOT. Don't let your mobility get you in trouble, use it wisely. It's VERY important not to get shot back. You got 0.3 acc for a reason and you should abuse it whenever you can corridor meta FTW

Though I'd prefer Vent, Rammer, Optics

Poltto uploads a lot of Leo1 replays but he hasn't posted since patch 9.12.  Barks_Internally streams the Leo1 a lot and makes it work with 200+ ping.

Then there are unicums that love the Leo1 but say they've permanently garaged it in the current meta (I think Bluestealth and X3N4 said that).