Sign in to follow this  
Reluctor

Skirmish close loss.

http://replays.quickybaby.com/result.php?id=194928

I am the one calling for my clan. Beginning is just me sniping but the last 3 minutes are pretty interesting. 
Just wondering if anyone can let me know what I could have done to maybe win that. I understand the last guy up was a super unicum and the team in general were several classes higher than us, but I would still like to win :)

Thank you for your time in advance.

I'm by no means the best caller, so these are just things I noticed immediately.

Why do you keep two tanks so far out of the fight? You were contributing, but the T37 didn't appear to be accomplishing a whole lot.

Take your time to aim, you rushed shots on the Rudy that could have really changed the flow of things.

Why did you keep your mediums there in a standoff against the O-Is? You were a much faster force. Use that to your advantage. Taking out their first tank or two is great. Sitting there to let the O-Is wreck you is a bad idea. 

Also your clip management left something to be desired. There were many times when you should have reloaded your clip much faster, especially since it's a quick 8 second reload.

The original plan was to have them hide behind a rock in the mid road while the t37 and I scouted. (I am running optics)
With their comp I fully expected the O-I's to turtle with the arty and them to use the meds as a support force. When we found the Type 64 to start, I told them to nail him, then the cromwell I think was next as he was also very far in front. After that it was a 7v5 with one of their main players being an arty, not an actual tank. 

I told the t37 to go arty hunt then clean up the rear. I do agree that my shots on the rudy left something to be desired. It seems the skoda t25 shots go very very wild when not 100% aimed in which is a little frustrating. 

Other than the calling mistake of disengaging from the O-I's, what could I have done better at the end when it was 1v4 to win it?

That's a tough question. You definitely played it well for the first portion. I honestly have no idea what I would have done against just the O-I. You definitely want to get away from him and engage from a distance. The trick is figuring out a way to go that doesn't have a high risk of running into him without an escape. There are other people far more qualified than I to tell you how exactly to do that.