Sign in to follow this  
AnonymousHobo69

Type 59 hype

On 2/2/2016 at 11:45 PM, Solono said:

Many great things, perhaps some specifically for WoTLabs. :doge: 

Yes please.

On 2/2/2016 at 0:10 PM, Spartan96 said:

Clicking is a fair bit harder on console :^)

idk mang, after years of playing super smash and halo it's quite ez mode for me.

On 2/2/2016 at 11:59 AM, Roku said:

Look at all these mono-platform plebs that are too poor to buy a ps4 or too unadaptable to figure out how to play tanks on it and use their facade of eliteness to hide it :serb:

Wheres the elite?

I confuuu  :trollface:

Picked up a Type 59. It is one hell of a tank. Very bouncy. Decent mobility, okay gun, and mediocre top speed. Unfortunately every match I've been in the red arty has a boner for me. 

I also forgot how much not having sixth sense absolutely sucks in a tier VIII match.

In short it is a well rounded tierVIII premium for a damn good price. It'll make you sliver like crazy. A bad game brought me 40k without a premium account. The best I've done was a little over 100k. Keep in mind I'm an average player and that is without premium time.

Take it from this console peasant green bean. Buy a Type 59, you won't regret it.

I got it b/c I don't have a type on pc. It's a great platform for the current free-for-all meta on ps4. Good blend of mobility/ufp/turret- qualities that can be abused. 

I also haven't noticed a ton of tier 8 arty yet. It seems there's quite a bit more at lower tiers. But, inevitably, people will have ground up those lines and we'll see more.