Joyrider216

Panzer 58 Mutz: Bear With Me

So, this is a thing;

\Pz 58 DPG.PNG

This isn't really a brag, I'm miles away from the top of that list. My only question is: freaking HOW? Do good players just not touch this tank? How can such a mediocre amount of damage be top 10 on NA? And someone explain to me why only 5 players on the entire server can manage over 60% WR in this tank over 150+ games.

The whole time I've been playing this tank, I thought I was just shit at the game and didn't know how to win. (ok, I probably still am shit, but...)

Edit:Oh, that website lists the regular mutz separate from the black version. Mystery solved. Mea culpa, shitlorde confirmed.

Sooo today I've realized that I've previously set up (can't remember how) the Mutz with... Vents, Optics and Rammer.

I quickly corrected the error and went for Vents, V. Stab and Rammer, but... sweet god, this thing's dispersion values are atrocious! Aiming feels like forever, even with V. Stab - and the shells fly all over the place.
And since my current 4 & 1/2 skill crew doesn't have Full Recon & Sit. Awareness, I'm sorely missing the vision provided by Optics.

What do you guys think, would dropping the Rammer for Rot. Mechanism be a valid choice? I know it's got shit DPM as well, but... man oh man, I know people back in the day were complaining about the gun stats on the Indien-Panzer, this thing makes the IP look like a RU MT.

l.e.: Current crew setup is
BIA/SS/Recon/Camo/Repairs
BIA/Snapshot/DeadEye/Camo/Repairs
BIA/Smooth Ride/Repairs/Camo/Clutch Braking
BIA/Safe Stowage/Repairs/Camo/Firefighting

Make sure on new crews you train Sit. Aware before Recon on a Commander+Radioman. It's the same thing but better. I would also never train repairs before both vision skills.

I would drop the vents for optics if you want vision. Rammer is too important on a med to think of dropping. 

If you're on a premium account, run food. The profit loss is not significant for a premium vehicle. This should give you a lot more vision capability and rein in that gun handling. 

2 hours ago, Rexxie said:

Make sure on new crews you train Sit. Aware before Recon on a Commander+Radioman. It's the same thing but better. I would also never train repairs before both vision skills.

I would drop the vents for optics if you want vision. Rammer is too important on a med to think of dropping. 

If you're on a premium account, run food. The profit loss is not significant for a premium vehicle. This should give you a lot more vision capability and rein in that gun handling. 

I... had no idea
Since times immemorial I remembered that Recon = 3%, while Sit. Awareness = 2%

Yeah, especially in such a flimsy tank I NEED to see shit around me... so I can yeet myself out sticky situations before it's too late

Still... what to do about the gun handling?
Like I said, ideally I would run it Vert. Stab + Rot. Mechanism, but...

Another side note, off road helps terrain resistances which also help your rotation. I tend to go for it before clutch. Doesn't help your equipment choices a lot, but I'd say those are down to optics vstab rammer or vents vstab rammer.