BatGurl

Highend Gameplay on YT (Replaypacks: X3N4, TCAmir, Floris, Fyreon, Mailand)

Hello everyone. This youtube channel shows high end gameplay either from players that got lucky and didnt know what and why it happened to them (like me), but more important from players that can reproduce these kind of games time and time again. In my commentary I usually try to highlight tactics as well as some strategic aspects that I think are intresting. So here is the link to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRHsZkS_Vhf6O1XEm3q9efA

The Newest addition: X3N4 averaging 5000dmg in the TVP:

Mailand's beasty and epic journey towards 3marking the Obj260 (21 Games):

Fyreon's M48 Patton Replaypack. Someone said I'm casting too much Patton on my channel, I say, that's not possible ^^ (soon 30 games)

and here is the playlist with X3N4's E50 Replaypack (30 games):

and here is TCAmir's Patton Replaypack (30 games):

and here is Floris second place entry in the Solo Winrate Challenge, his Replaypack with the E50 winning him around 80% of the games back in 9.5:

Watched a bit, great gameplay.

Is it possible to sustain X3N4 stats without full gold?

Props for putting them on youtube, I never download replaypacks :P 

3 hours ago, Lethul said:

Watched a bit, great gameplay.

Is it possible to sustain X3N4 stats without full gold?

Props for putting them on youtube, I never download replaypacks :P 

if you watch TCAmir, he is not playing with full gold setup. Why X3N4 does it i really dont know exactly, my guess is that he got stuck in a situation where he actually needed gold (like a long distance fight against IS6 or E75) and he ran out of it near the end of the game. And to make these situations go away in the future he decided to go full gold (which also makes it unnecessairy to switch gold and thereby easier to concentrate on other stuff)

Well, the only reason not to go full gold when the gold ammo is APCR is credits. And since we have quite a bunch of bonuses and SHs going on, credits are in no shortage.

3 hours ago, BatGurl said:

if you watch TCAmir, he is not playing with full gold setup. Why X3N4 does it i really dont know exactly, my guess is that he got stuck in a situation where he actually needed gold (like a long distance fight against IS6 or E75) and he ran out of it near the end of the game. And to make these situations go away in the future he decided to go full gold (which also makes it unnecessairy to switch gold and thereby easier to concentrate on other stuff)

I play full gold cause credits are no issue to me. I could load 40/10 or something and pretend I'll use those AP like some guys do but if you're gonna shoot gold anyway 90% of the time you might as well play all APCR and not have to think about switching ammo or anything apart from hitting shots.

Good job with the commentating. It's refreshing to see regular games analyzed. Btw, I noticed that you call regular sidescraping "reverse sidescraping", which is incorrect. Reverse sidescraping is when you have your ass towards the enemy.

I think X3N4 made a mistake in climbing the hill on Himmelsdorf in replay #14. 30 seconds into the game you can see that 1) arty is not in the southeast corner to support hill, 2) there's no one at G3 to support hill, 3) you likely don't have a decisive numbers advantage on hill. It'd seem like the safer bet to go to 2 line and push if you have local advantage there.

X3N4 seems to go into the middle on almost every map. I think that's the right opening play. Only then can you react to what happens without committing yourself to one flank too early on. I agree that Windstorm is a pretty horrible map, and there, too, the right opening play in a med is to go middle. I don't find pushing north viable unless you're in a platoon or otherwise have the numbers advantage. Crossing the river turned out to be a mistake in replay #26, but that was the only chance to get crossfire on the heavies in C6.

On 5.2.2016 at 6:47 PM, X3N4 said:

I play full gold cause credits are no issue to me.

Then why don't you run a large medkit?

The E50 is a consistent tank for this kind of a pack due its heavium flexibility. I'd like to see similar packs of quircky tanks, such as the Leo PTA. It would have the added benefit of not benefitting from gold ammo :)

Just to be clear, I fully understand why and mean no disrespect with my comment. I am just casually wondering if it would be possible for me to reach such heights (or rather, close to those heights) considering i'm not in a position where I can fire gold so much.

Are there any russian hovertank packs incoming?

im not sure i will be able to cast the games before the patch comes out, i really want to finish the patton replaypack from TCAmir atm, but russian meds are the next in line (or maybe small number of TVP games) and i also wait on a hardware (internet) upgrade, which will make uploads to youtube less painfull (atm they take up to 2 hours)

2 hours ago, BatGurl said:

found a nice replay for overlord:

Nice one, he actually makes the depression work in the east part. I have totally given up the east to go middle now days as I don't get any shots off at all on the east. Was informative :)

I cant wait to see replaypack of russian med, bat-chat, 50 B or any slower HT (not slow, slow but something like E5 or 113 - slower than 260).

I am trying to start again in X tiers. My first try was very bad cause of small experience and bad tanks for beginners (E-100 and Leopard 1).

My "first" tier X tanks will be Obj 140, T62A (just cause i have another russian 4 perk crew without tank), E5 and Bat-chat so anything at least similar will be really really appreciated :)

On 3.8.2016 at 6:21 PM, 91manius said:

I cant wait to see replaypack of russian med, bat-chat, 50 B or any slower HT (not slow, slow but something like E5 or 113 - slower than 260).

I am trying to start again in X tiers. My first try was very bad cause of small experience and bad tanks for beginners (E-100 and Leopard 1).

My "first" tier X tanks will be Obj 140, T62A (just cause i have another russian 4 perk crew without tank), E5 and Bat-chat so anything at least similar will be really really appreciated :)

uploading x3n4's tvp replaypack at the moment, so similar playstile to batchat at least. For the next replaypack i would love to see some russian meds, i have to see if i can find someone who would be willing to play some 20-30 games in one of them for me ^^ 

as a little update inbetween, i had a cool game on siegfriedline that I played on stream yesterday which was definatly cast-worthy, check it out: