Nelson2011

Tom Clancy's The Division

6 hours ago, xWulffx said:

The Season Pass is on sale for $19.99. I bought it and I really like the Survival mode .... tough, but challenge is very addictive if that makes sense.

I stopped trying to get into Survival. MM just sat there and did nothing :-(

11 hours ago, OOPMan said:

I stopped trying to get into Survival. MM just sat there and did nothing :-(

Saturday night I did PVE Survival and waited no longer than 2 minutes.  Maybe I just hit it just right.

MM for survival was bugged but got fixed today. It took sometimes ages to get a game. Now it is faster. But still takes some time. 

After all the rebalance they did with 1.4 the game is do much better. And with survival you get a new game experience. But survival hast it's flaws. PVP mode is not really something I enjoy. You get always shot in the back. People wait until you are in a fight with NPCs and if you are, the put a bullet in your back. 

But PVE also has its downsides. There are no shared drops. Only one gets the loot, even if you ate in a group. Therefore everyone fights for their own. I've seen people stealing each other's caches once the boss dropped. And since it is PVE only you can't kill him. 

And it is too punishing. You die,  all your loot but some rewards are gone. If you want a lot of loot in a short amount of time. This gamemode is not for you. 

What I would like to see id free world Survival - like mode where you get sick ect maybe like a world tier 6 which is much harder and make gear like the Nomad set much more relevant.

I still play this game daily so if anyone wants to add me for both PvP and PvE, feel free. My uPlay is DaConcep. Rocking 4-piece AlphaBridge + Nimble + Specialized. I have a Barrett's chest piece but it has shit rolls on it so I use my pretty nice Alpha chest. I also have Skull MC Gloves but my high end build isn't anywhere close to this.

YxEMgGY.jpg

My uplay is the same as here X_WULFF_X, and am a nite owl (11pm to 4am EST), but wont be on for next couple of days due to having family over,

I tried the AB bulid ... it was OK, but really sucked if you ran out of ammo and had to switch weapons.  Solution would be to go 4 AB and 2 LS for more ammo or you could go 2 AB and 2 Strijker for the 20% bonus to stability ... I'd probably choose the latter build.

I have a good 4 pc set of the new D3 FNC set which I run with 2 Final Measure in my stash which I don't run solo much but use in group play.

I have 4 toons

#1 3 Striker 3 Pred Mark great DPS with armor damage close to 70% +8% dam AR&SMGs

#2 4 Firecrest 2 Final measure fun with the fire turret and has Intense on his G36 would like to get 2 Strikers for this set because Im not convinced the 25% exotic damage boost from the FM is worth it.

#3 4 Lonestar 2 Striker running 2 G5 LMGs +20% Stability lets you control the LMGs well almost 2300 ammo for them and swap guns for quick reload.  +8% dam for LMGs & shotguns my 870 MCS does 133k base!

#4 4 Nomad 2 Alpha Bridge really hard to kill constantly heals self and heals fast without using skills need a better AB or Nomad backpack and he'll be really good

They all have 450K to 480K toughness and 200K + DPS with main weapons and 80K to 100K electronics

I run mostly LVOAC AR's, MP5 Navy SMG's, MG5 LMG's for the ROF, M700 Carbon Sniper Rifles, and those clip fed shotguns the Saigas