Thunderxballs

Over shoulder coaching

Hi I was wondering if anyone would be willing to watch my stream and give me advice on what to do and or what I should have done in team speak so basically I'll steam with a short delay if any and u will be in ts guiding me and criticizing me.  Thx in advance 

3 hours ago, zipritch said:

I heard hamakaze_desu is a very good over the shoulder coach, you can find him on mahou/shojo ts

on an unrelated note,i just firgured out that zipritch is zip_oi w.e now... iwas wonerding who that was in ts =p, chilling with jacob and socks, o7 friend

8 hours ago, An_Arty_Player_Hits_You said:

on an unrelated note,i just firgured out that zipritch is zip_oi w.e now... iwas wonerding who that was in ts =p, chilling with jacob and socks, o7 friend

o7 friend

The best solution I could see would be replays. 

Granted, this isn't real-time, but knowing why a decision was good/bad after the fact should help you make better decisions the next time. 

I've started watching Taugrim's videos (RTU) and just understanding why/how he makes decisions has already helped my gameplay. Granted, its a low bar, but improvement is the goal.. :)

Teamviewer works, but as someone else mentioned the laggy nature of it viewing a game may make this a non-starter. 

Replays also fit into people's schedules much easier than a set game time. 

Just a thought. 

Good luck!