Lazar_Lyusternik

Post Your Hard-Carry Pictures Here.

Everyone wants to show off their hard carries, and rather than everyone creating topics for there own, let's mash them all into one thread!

9syrk8.jpg

1juvbq.jpg

No, this isn't a carry, merely stupid pubbies. Still worthy of recognition:

65vjm0.jpg

Post your own!

shot131.jpg

Both of em (my platoonies :>) went to bed figuring we were screwed anyway. That JT88 on the other side was mad.

image.jpg

Does this count as carrying in my low tiers? the match was won by capping, the 9th kill ninja taken by our arty. A very sweet win especially since it was my first match of the day, so 1545 x2. That sure helped me to grind faster the second engine...

The very next day I couldn't quite repeat the feat:

image.jpg

Lost by capping, they didn't shoot at the tanks in the circle even though they could, especially the Kv1. People don't want to win sometimes... or at least, it seems that way.

Not sure if these count given that they're from lower tier games, but they're all I've got right now...

Hetzer

GLKOH5l.jpg

VK2001DB

DlBXYso.jpg

I'll have to remember to screenshot these types of matches more often, instead of just randomly on a whim.

Kinda regret not saving the one where I got Kolobanov's Medal on my Marder II (I'll have a tier VII+ one day... when I stop grinding 5 lines at once... on a standard account... and get better at the game...)

Would this be considered a carryhard?

Needing to make some credits after a losing streak and still saving up to buy my E-100 back, I readied up my Löwe and clicked battle. Then this happened.

Victory!
Battle: Siegfried Line maandag 3 juni 2013 1:27:29
Vehicle: Löwe
Experience received: 1.837
Credits received: 116.158
Battle Achievements: Steel Wall, Confederate

sziols.jpg

2wcic2g.jpg

2l95i1k.jpg

I got Steel Wall, Spartan, Billotte's and a little over 3k damage last night in my M103.  Wish I had thought to screenshot the battle results...

Had two really good ones today. 

First was in my E5. I soloed a full health E100, JagPanth2, and a few others. Came out with this. 

shot_125.jpg

Then was playing my BatChat in a match with a 37% WR chance. Started going, and didnt stop until I had fired my last round and snuck onto cap. Only then did I realize my damage and kills dealt

shot_128.jpg