Aminek

[NA] light tanks T55A mission tooners

Hello everybody, i've changed my mind on looking for the domination mode players and on my way i found out am just 3 missions away from the *so-famous* t55a, the problem is that i just cant get over the LT-14 (5k assisted damage in platoon) i just cant, been running my wz 132 all day while tooning with random people and best i got was 3.2k (just me), so i really need help for this mission i seem to have troubles getting over this one and any help would be highly welcomed (specially from assisted damage masters :P)

Thanks for any kind of help, advices on the missions are highly welcomed too!

I am stuck on that one as well, did 4800 on Prok the other day by myself before falling prey to a 140 that thought K1 was a good spot to camp. Mostly just getting lucky with having a team that can shoot and knowing good scouting locations. Add me if you want, we should be able to get 14 pretty easy, then we can try for the elusive 15, I need to complete a few arty missions, but I would think 7K spotting would be heavily map dependent.

1 minute ago, Lightnin45 said:

I am stuck on that one as well, did 4800 on Prok the other day by myself before falling prey to a 140 that thought K1 was a good spot to camp. Mostly just getting lucky with having a team that can shoot and knowing good scouting locations. Add me if you want, we should be able to get 14 pretty easy, then we can try for the elusive 15, I need to complete a few arty missions, but I would think 7K spotting would be heavily map dependent.

i'll add you when i get ingame for sure, about the LT-15 i dont think its as hard as the one before because you can rely on your own skills and deal damage (already got 6.2k on my wz, so 800 assisted is quitly easy when you get in that stage) at least thats what i think, and about spg missions, i just barely can get more then 2k damage on my t8 spg lol but if i can help you why not!

Go ahead and add me, was stuck on that mission for a while.  I'll run my ltwt with you if we're on at the same time. 

Took me forever to get that one.  Finally did 4k while a toonmate did 5.5k on Malinovka.  Pretty much impossible unless you get Prok or that...

My last mission is LT 15-3. I will help with 14 in exchange for help with 15 - high tier arty and TDs, plox. Then we try to get lucky and hit Prok/Salient/Malinovka. Lakeville can work, too, with the right tank and setup.

Probably missed a couple of good chances to get them this morning, the T49 and 53/55 HE rain proved to much for the 131 a few times. I probably get the best chance with the 1390, but man that thing is like a black hole that credits are sucked into, but it sure is fun losing 30/50K credits a game. 

i sent a friend request for most of you

9 hours ago, ratseal said:

My last mission is LT 15-3. I will help with 14 in exchange for help with 15 - high tier arty and TDs, plox. Then we try to get lucky and hit Prok/Salient/Malinovka. Lakeville can work, too, with the right tank and setup.

if we can do mutual help for the last one then yeah why not too!

and later on if one of you need help for (maybe) obj 260 missions, hit me up anytime!

thanks again, kind regards.

Just now, 8_Hussars said:

Congrats on the the LT 14.3 overkill with secondary!

that was epic man i got this map only once and i overkilled the mission with it lmao! 6.3k assisted x) gg thanks a lot mate and all thoses who helped, if you need help hit me up anytime!