Sign in to follow this  
Johnyblood

Chai is recruiting

With the campaign over and clan wars and clan league just around the corner, Chai is looking to add more top players to our group.

We finished 6th in the last campaign for fame points with the second best efficiency and second best win rate on the NA server. We also finished 3rd in last seasons clan league. We look to boost our numbers and maintain our success.

What we are looking for:

•  3k or above recent wn8. Tier X performance weighs heavily on this.
  • Active in clan wars and strongholds is a must. 
  • Ability to read the mini map and play your own tank under high pressure situations such as tournaments and clan wars.
  • There is no language requirement.
  • Must be able to communicate during clan wars battles and strongholds..... Any language... Even American sign language is accepted.....
  • TS3
  • We are not a troll clan so respectful sportsmanship is a must.

Interested players can PM me or Yagami_xD in game or on the forums.

1 hour ago, Flaksmith said:

In all seriousness, why do you guys not have a recent win rate req?

Just never thought to put it in.. But likely if you are a top tier player which is what we are looking for, then you will have a good w/r. That's why I said the Tier X performance will weigh heavily. It's about what kind of impact you will have in tournaments and clan wars. Not about having pretty purple stats in a tier 6. 

14 hours ago, Johnyblood said:

Just never thought to put it in.. But likely if you are a top tier player which is what we are looking for, then you will have a good w/r. That's why I said the Tier X performance will weigh heavily. It's about what kind of impact you will have in tournaments and clan wars. Not about having pretty purple stats in a tier 6. 

So then why bother having a WN8 req?

Edited by Flaksmith
re-worded

17 minutes ago, Flaksmith said:

Well no shit, so then why have a WN8 req?

jeez get off the guys back. It's not like it's the only req I presume like other top clans they inspect the candidates account and see whether it is padded or not, Wn8 alone is a terrible metric I agree but with a proper inspection of someone's tanks played it can be a somewhat decent metric. 

1 minute ago, zipritch said:

jeez get off the guys back. It's not like it's the only req I presume like other top clans they inspect the candidates account and see whether it is padded or not, Wn8 alone is a terrible metric I agree but with a proper inspection of someone's tanks played it can be a somewhat decent metric. 

Chill out, it was an honest question; I just thought it looked odd, that's all.

12 minutes ago, Johnyblood said:

CW 2. something something is rolling and Chai is actually participating... :D

Assuming the newer members don't get burned out in the next little while by the constant grind and low reward.

Then again, do you find that the newer members are more tolerant of CW 2.0 (possibly because they have little experience with the old CW)?

Just now, Flaksmith said:

Assuming the newer members don't get burned out in the next little while by the constant grind and low reward.

Then again, do you find that the newer members are more tolerant of CW 2.0 (possibly because they have little experience with the old CW)?

Too early to tell.

But from the looks of how WG has arranged the gold pots with auctions I think this has the possibility to create a more dynamic map.