Sign in to follow this  
Johnyblood

Chai is recruiting

1 minute ago, Johnyblood said:

Too early to tell.

But from the looks of how WG has arranged the gold pots with auctions I think this has the possibility to create a more dynamic map.

One can hope, but it won't mean much unless there are still some other big clans in play to create competition. I haven't been paying too much attention to the CW scene as of late, but if I'm not mistaken these kinds of clans are in pretty short supply right?

2 minutes ago, Flaksmith said:

One can hope, but it won't mean much unless there are still some other big clans in play to create competition. I haven't been paying too much attention to the CW scene as of late, but if I'm not mistaken these kinds of clans are in pretty short supply right?

Right now there are approximately 8 top clans fighting for control of 4 main gold pots. With only 4 moderate gold pots in close proximity to those main gold pots it could take some time for the map to go stagnate... But we can only hope. I miss the days when every night was a meaningful CW battle to show up to.