Jump to content
veitileiN

pls buff ze MAUS :(

Recommended Posts

i dont know how wargaming balance departement handles things, but balancing the maus went off the schedule apparently.

http://tanks.gg/wot/compare#t:maus.c:e-100.c:is-4.c:type-5-heavy.c:is-7

just compare it to other superheavies. it has the weakest dpm by far even tho its alpha is only mediocre, its the slowest and has one of the weakest frontal turrets. 

how can the e100 be this much better? i guess the type5 heavy is equally shitty as the maus.

 

imho the maus needs buffs. i know its a 200t brick heavy with bad mobilty, but at least give it some stopping power with decent dpm to hold off some enemies. i cant believe that the average winrate of the maus on all servers is close to any other t10 heavy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently ran into a 3-man platoon of Mice on Steppes in my T110E5. We had 4 arty.

They rolfstomped everything regardless, managed to hold them off for 4 minutes, did 4k damage to them while they gold spammed me. Arty was busy with softer targets mostly. Pubbies just bounced.

 

An individual Maus though, doomed. In nearly any situation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

But its a 200t brick with 3200 hp for pubbies to choke on whilst the rest of the team wins. I feel its a team support vehicle that is there just to be a speed bump on the way to victory/defeat and it does it well. 

 

Give it the same/slightly better DPM but give JTs gun. Fixt

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, veitileiN said:

i dont know how wargaming balance departement handles things, but balancing the maus went off the schedule apparently.

http://tanks.gg/wot/compare#t:maus.c:e-100.c:is-4.c:type-5-heavy.c:is-7

just compare it to other superheavies. it has the weakest dpm by far even tho its alpha is only mediocre, its the slowest and has one of the weakest frontal turrets. 

how can the e100 be this much better? i guess the type5 heavy is equally shitty as the maus.

 

imho the maus needs buffs. i know its a 200t brick heavy with bad mobilty, but at least give it some stopping power with decent dpm to hold off some enemies. i cant believe that the average winrate of the maus on all servers is close to any other t10 heavy.

Maybe it'll get buffed when you stream some more m8 :doge:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that Maus would use slight rof buff, but before buffing Maus, buff the Type 5. Type 5 might have better alpha and DPM, and better top speed, but no way that Maus is worse than it. Type 5's armor is stupid; its very tough against AP which forces gold spam but gold insta-pens it. And everyone (should atleast) carry some gold ammo at T10. What is worse, you cannot even angle properly to resist gold ammo because cheeks. Type 5's gun handling is also derpier, accuracy stinks, and has so bad premium ammo that i almost never used it on my Type 5, expect when i tried to fish for highroll when E 100 facehugged me. Its not much faster either; it has much worse engine power and worse reverse speed. And its even bigger so cancer loves it even more. Not to mention ammorack that is bigger than most tier 10 heavy tanks.

 Believe also that Type 5 has worse global WR than Maus, but could be wrong. In fact, it was like 47% when i last checked, only FV4005 (unsurprisingly hehe) and probably some arties being lower. Anyway, Maus can atleast act as damage absorber, Type 5 is just XP pinata when enemy loads gold because it cant bounce a shit against gold ammo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, weenis said:

Another tomato crying about balance :disco:

 

Joking I love you really. When you joining FAME?

That's never happening, keep your hands off him!

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Swoopie said:

That's never happening, keep your hands off him!

Why do you care Mr RSOP? <3

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, weenis said:

Why do you care Mr RSOP? <3

Cause this Mr sexii will always be IDEAL at heart wubseal.png

You shall not taint him with filthy famu blood.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Kolni said:

when veit leaves IDEAL they drop below green clans on MoE ratings \:doge:/ \:serb:

gash: :nmad: 

That would be embarrassing. 

 

Speaking of embarrassing, imagine being a top 10 clan with this defence time: :D L6v3rxF.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gashtag said:

That would be embarrassing. 

 

Speaking of embarrassing, imagine being a top 10 clan with this defence time: :D L6v3rxF.png

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, veitileiN said:

on my way:frenchy:

Im just going to leave this here:

Maus Germany HT 10 301 70.1% 2745 2476.64

2960

Mind you half the games are platooned yes

but the other half are me soloing and calling out all arty for being shit slinging porch monkies :serb:

Fact is on the NA server I just take it to where I can 1v7 or take it to places completely and utterly retarded but still win for the sake of yolo and massive swagger.

On EU since the meta is quite a bit slower the Maus seriously needs a buff I go from that 70% margin to roughly about 61% and its just down to the fact that pubbies will not follow you when you're tanking everything in existence. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Too much for WG..."historical reasons"...

But why for the same "historical reasons" Maus has worse ROF than the E100 gets with the 128?

Both have 2 loaders, and enough place inside the tank to make a hooker party.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Felicius said:

Too much for WG..."historical reasons"...

But why for the same "historical reasons" Maus has worse ROF than the E100 gets with the 128?

Both have 2 loaders, and enough place inside the tank to make a hooker party.

this...

actually, i dont see the reason a higher alpha on basically a similar tank should have more dpm than the lower alpha gun :kjugh:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...