Sign in to follow this  
GloatingSwine

Peasant mode replay thread

So as to keep it in the console forum, a thread for replays.

Start off with one of WGAs more cancerous inventions, Komarin Assault.  Attacker shouldn't win this map as far as I can tell ever, becuase the defenders have a perfect position from which to stop them.

Managed to use spotting powers to break open their position though. Even if we were 10-5 down at one point.

A less happy pair of tales in Ensk - War

and Westfield

In the first one I should have gone for the cap reset not trusted the pubby to do it, but I was p. sure I didn't have time and was hoping to win a cap race with a reset (Ensk-War has a lot more blocking terrain along the tracks than standard Ensk so no long shots from his vision).  The second one probably couldn't have been helped, that T-34-85 had gone all the way to the irrelevant half of the map and so was at full health and elevated on me at the end after I reset the M6 in the cap, so even if I hadn't run out of ammo I reckon he would have ended me.

Still, this and other tryhardism has netted me the 3rd MoE on the T-34.

16 hours ago, GloatingSwine said:

What if we put indestructible building cover in the cap circle?  I'm sure that would never have an effect on a game outcome...

That was funny.  GG.

Haven't done one of these in a while.

A nice game to show off the Great Wall map.  China exclusive on PC, but now a standard map on console.  It's actually really quite fun, but you really have to be on point defending your base because there's a lot of ways to sneak into the caps and it can take quite a while to get back and reset.

[Xbox] Aggressive Scout Gameplay.

Console Exclusive AMX Chaffee and T54Lwght Synergy.

PG Members Kaiser and Tactics.

Enjoy.