I'm looking for platoon mates around my level or better on NA East server.The reason being for players better than me is that I want to platoon to learn more about play style, and I want to learn more and gain more experience. 

I am really tired of the unpredictable pub matches so I am looking for good platoon mates. I know that I am not the best player out there but I promise that I will try my best to communicate, help, share damage, and cover each other. The platoon can be silent, shoot the breeze, or talk about the game. Personally, I play at random times during the day but mostly in the evenings(East Coast). I'm 20, so no, I am not a squeaker. 

I run tier 5 to tier 9 and occasional tier 10s, more often than so I run premiums to grind credits and lower tiers(M4 Sherman for the derp) just for fun. 

M4 Sherman, SuperPershing, FV4202(P), Caenarvon, SU-100Y, E-25, Type 58, T69, T110E5, T57 Heavy, T67, M18 Hellcat, T30, T110E4, M53/M55, Cromwell, Centurion 7/1, Centurion AX, FV304, Leopard 1(I rarely play the leopard), Rhm Borsig, and WT auf E100(rarely).

If you are interested in platooning add me in game or shoot me a message here: Snorbett