Sign in to follow this  
Mortals

Legionnaire wants Stronghold battles

I'm clanless.  I think I'd like to stay clanless.  I want to do lots of stronghold battles with lots of clans.  Add me to your friend list.  If you are short on a stronghold then please send me an invite.  I might show up.

On occasion I can drive my tank somewhat competently.  I know where the minimap is located and sometimes I look at it.  I try to follow directions.  I am probably better than going a man short.  I can call but I'd rather not.  I'm mostly interested in learning from your clan.  If your clan needs help with the basics or is desperate I can get a team doing very basic strategies and reactions.  

I don't play many pubs.  Here's a detailed breakdown of my stats from clantools.  

I've been known to join a clan for a short time for fun fights or a campaign.

Mortals is awesome. Amazing guy. He was a great help to us in my time in both RDTT2 and PIR8. Without him I probably wouldn't have a fancy 907.

I highly encourage any clan to take him up on this. 99% chance he doesn't decide to eternally hate you because of what you do.

I added you, assuming you're down to run some T6s with 0. We can show some competency on occasion, and (it goes without saying) we run exclusively fastbois. 

On the T6 global map, we plan on starting an operation with 2 to take over Italy from some random clans within the next couple of days, which is going to be fun - if you're interested in that. 

I can vouch that Mortals is a good pickup for a detachment. Knows teamplay and is pretty good out of 10. He's just too much of a free spirit to be held down in a clan...

I'm mostly looking to join for Tier 8 or 10.  I am more than willing to do 6s but 6s are pretty figured out.  

I might be willing to join any clan for clan wars for a night or two.  However, anytime I have tags I can't join other clans for strongholds.  I joined PIR8 for a few campaigns.  I joined ESPRT for a few clan civil wars.  I have joined a few clans for a night or two.