Hanger_18_

LFC 2600 60% recents

hey everyone, while i love my current tags, its just a tad too empty here for me to stay.

so im looking for a CW clan that is ideally at slightly higher in recents than i am ,however i realize thats not always a possible thing, so im just trying to find a clan thats around my level in general. i dont mind clans that are rebuilding ,as long as its an active rebuilding.

(yes im aware my XVM camo is strong)

gl/hf -hanger

1 hour ago, Pompous_Magnus said:

nope, they are in champion league. top kek

Was a legitimate question :cri:

Ex-foxey on my team was telling me Foxey were going to be taken out and replaced by Fam

44 minutes ago, CarryMode said:

Ex-foxey on my team was telling me Foxey were going to be taken out and replaced by Fam

Fam did replace them, but I am not sure if they are going to drop out of champs.

Ppy0AOX.gif

3 hours ago, CarryMode said:

I think FAM is more of a shojo/foxey hybrid than a foxey replacement. They've still got 75 members in foxey, although they lost the officer core to fam and probably have many inactives. 

On the bright side, if op gets into FOXEY, he's probably a good bet to get into a lot of cws battles. They've always been really good about getting active people into battles, so op will get experience. 

Ive been looking at pbkac and foxie for awhile,its certainly an option im considering. And considering foxie is rebuilding actually makes me want to join a bit more.

That being said im also considering another clan thats rebuilding ,but i really dont have a good reason to want to join other than the sheer " how did you even get into x clan"

But i have my doubts about being able to play at that level.

Ill have to sleep on it for awhile. I like my dead tags.

Also woot woot for 2700 recent

Uh, I can't really recommend this person to a competitive clan.

Before he got e50, he was 2000 recent at most. He has trouble listening to basic calls and throws a lot.

He's kinda active but he definitely has a lot to work on when it comes to competitive play.

On 3/1/2016 at 2:04 PM, Dudeitsmelvin said:

Uh, I can't really recommend this person to a competitive clan.

Before he got e50, he was 2000 recent at most. He has trouble listening to basic calls and throws a lot.

He's kinda active but he definitely has a lot to work on when it comes to competitive play.

Havent played the e50 in awhile...like a month or 2 ....most of what my recents are now are t54e1,t30,t34-3 and a few other prems

Hey bud, ill hit you up in game, But perhaps youll take a look at B0LD. were newer but we have a great team so far, and have been holding our own against top clans. Gl and 07 Mate!