The English German

MLP Pinkie Sense - Sixth Sense

24bw107.png

11t1pbd.png

339sm8p.png

https://drive.google...LXNDS2xIWW5GUXc

This is a mod I made for myself, but I thought other people might be interested in it.

For anyone who doesn't watch the show, Pinkie Pie has a "Pinkie Sense", her tail twitches when something is about to fall from the sky.
I thought it fitting for a Sixth Sense Icon.

efjnt1.jpg

XVM is required for this mod to work.

Copy the contents of Pinkie Sense into your 'World_of_tanks' folder and click override all.
If you don't want the sound, don't copy the 'res' folder.

If anyone wants to download it, its attached.

or

It can be found in Aslain's Mod pack.
Aslain's Mod Pack

Pinkie Sense.rar

Is this for current sound engine? If yes them it won't work with new one. And there's any chance for Luna's 6th Sense sound? 

3 hours ago, MacusFlash said:

Is this for current sound engine? If yes them it won't work with new one. And there's any chance for Luna's 6th Sense sound? 

I'm not sure how the new sound engine will affect it, I can make a Luna sixth sense if you like. Any specific quote you'd like?

omgogmomgomgomgomgomasdfg; lkajsdf;lkjasd;lkf jas'dl;kf j<<#@########!@@@#@#()*&@!#_)(*&!B {POIUISDWF"PL:OJpoaifj'poiearsj g

yiss

8 hours ago, The English German said:

I'm not sure how the new sound engine will affect it, I can make a Luna sixth sense if you like. Any specific quote you'd like?

Unfortunately the new sound engine will rekt all sound mods next week :( Wows have already given in to the modding community but idk if wot will do that...

16 hours ago, MacusFlash said:

cheer.png.f79e0d7a0ce8f5c6501a8c3e069007

HUZZAH!

I don't have time to draw an entire luna sixth sense icon like I did with Pinkie because of my studies, so I edited one I found
on Deviantart: By PartTimeBrony
I will upload the completed mod with sound (Luna saying HUZZAH) tomorrow.