Sign in to follow this  
MetGreDKo

Clash Royale

Cellphone game by the makers of Clash of Clans and I have to say it's a much better game than the latter. Format is simple and matches are quick. You actually face other players in real time. So far I'm having a blast but it's still new to me. I'm only level 3. Played 12 matches so far and won 9. One of my losses was one to go into over time and was lost 0-1. Good match.

Anyway, clans are an option in this game and I was wondering if anyone wanted to get a WoTLabs one going. I don't have the gold for it so can't yet create it myself.

It surprised me how enjoyable it is. Only problem is the timers to unlock chests. Can only do one at a time and they take 3 hours for a silver chest and 8 hours for a gold chest. You can have 4 chests sitting in the meantime. I'll do my silver chests while I'm awake and do the gold one while I sleep.

So far I noticed one thing, dragons are a bag of dicks. Every time I faced someone with one I've lost. Last two times it was 0-1 though and I've improved my play against those without where I'm winning all of my matches 3-1. So I'll have to wait and see how it goes next time I face dragons.

Edit: @mostlyhybrid there's a clanwars mode, right?

Currently the only use of being in a clan is getting cards from friends and friendly battles to test out comps. Oh, and giant skeletons are much worse than drags imo. Think a giant with more DPS that drops a powerful bomb once it dies

And the chest limit is a bummer. I think they should either add the option to open more than one at once, or slightly shorten the opening time on them.

I'm testing the game out and joined the clan. I don't think I'll stay with it. I mean, open a chest every 3 hours. Then play for 15 minutes, get chests and repeat next day...