Defective_Chicken

T34 Replay: Teamwork in a Pub Match!

Ok, I wasn't sure where this post should go, so...please tell me for future reference.

What do you guys think about this replay:http://wotreplays.com/site/2527168#swamp-crazychicken123-t34

It was a good game, but do any of you have further tips that would have improved gameplay, or flaws that may have turned fatal? I would appreciate any ideas.

Pointless reviewing good games, bad games are the ones you need to review. Either watch replays of bad games or review it from memory.

You were spending too much time doing nothing at K3, you shouldn't drive around the corner with your side to the enemy to get the kill on the O-I.

The fact that the arty got through without getting spotted was surprising. Indeed, not many people would've seen that coming. Even so, that cut the game a bit close.

Didn't see any teamwork happening.

Unless by team you were talking about one person. aka. your M41 bulldog, who by chance was a teal/blue

18 hours ago, Serene_Potato said:

Didn't see any teamwork happening.

Unless by team you were talking about one person. aka. your M41 bulldog, who by chance was a teal/blue

lol yah at least he wasn't being a dick in chat like other blue/purples when he died