Sign in to follow this  
onlytoughonline

Platoon mates wanted

I find myself forced to play solo, pretty much exclusively, mostly due to time zone.  I live in Guam, and so my normal times to be online are at approximately 1 AM west coast time.  Been playing mostly 9's lately (M46 Patton, Lorr 40t, E75) to finish those grinds, but I have plenty of 10's to use if that's more desirable.  I consider myself average/above average, and really am just looking for somebody that wouldn't mind platooning and maybe teaching me a few things.  Hit me up in game or message me on here if you might be interested.  Thanks!

I played with a guy, Abusae(?) who was also it Guam, it was difficult to find a time, since I am East Coast.

On the weekends, I am usually on line about 8am EST, which is probably about 3 hrs too late...but if you see me, gimme a shout

Well, I am not the best player out there but if you would like you can add me in game(add friend first as I only allow people who are friends to send me invites).

I won't be on too often this summer but I will be on mostly during weekends. Send me an invite if you see me on. 

Snorbett