woe2you

[9.17.0.1] Woepack

Dunno if anyone here uses it, but I have a modpack.

Site and download link are here.

The idea is a curated collection of enhancements to the game, rather than the all-the-options-in-the-world approach.

Included mods:

• XVM
  • My XVM config
  • YasenKrasen Session Stats
  • AutoAim+ (new legal version with no snapping)
  • Battle Assistant
  • TessuMod
  • Armagomen’s Team HP Pool
  • Elkano’s Minimap Ping Spam Blocker
  • HangMan

Spoiler

lMMFukX.jpg

hgTRFGr.jpg

9 hours ago, blackzaru said:

Does this include your terrible MM?

Hey, that was ONE TIME. And the next time, and the next time....

Anyway, watch this space. Future premium feature for bored unica who want to play on hard mode.

8 hours ago, Nicarasu said:

What do you have in there?

Good point, updated the OP with a list and screenies.

2 minutes ago, hallo1994 said:

Pretty big modpack...

Good point. At the moment it includes everything in the zip instead of downloading as you install.

Quick question, does it include autoaim +? 

As much as I hate to say it, that mod is something I use nearly constantly, makes life far easier (I wish WG would implement it).

1 minute ago, Razavn said:

Quick question, does it include autoaim +? 

As much as I hate to say it, that mod is something I use nearly constantly, makes life far easier (I wish WG would implement it).

Haven't patched it in yet, but it's on the roadmap. Probably will have it in by tomorrow - I just need to make sure it's nicely styled and doesn't look fugly with my minimal UI.

@Razavn Just to keep you in the loop, I'm having some problems integrating AutoAim+, it seems to disable SafeShot. Might take a little while longer.

Hello!

Sorry to bother you, but I am having trouble installing this (I have run vanilla client my whole WoT career). I installed the zip file and copy and pasted it into the res mods file, but nothing has changed. What am I doing wrong? Thanks :)

1 hour ago, swimisaac said:

Hello!

Sorry to bother you, but I am having trouble installing this (I have run vanilla client my whole WoT career). I installed the zip file and copy and pasted it into the res mods file, but nothing has changed. What am I doing wrong? Thanks :)

He added a bunch of mods that all of them are separated. You gotta open the zipfile and then add the mods one by one to your 9.14 folder (or copy and paste the file).

12 hours ago, swimisaac said:

Hello!

Unzip to a folder, run "WoT Mod Installer.exe". If you've installed WoT to a folder with restricted permissions like under Program Files (x86) you'll need to right-click and run as Admin - it'll scan for your WoT folder (this may take a while if you have a lot of disks). After that the installer should start up on the Mod Pack Info tab. Skip over to the Available Mods tab and you should see something like this:

a5DGlOk.png

Except they'll all show up as !New because this is your first time installing. Pick the mods you want (they're all recommended except the Bling 59, which is a matter of taste) and hit Install at the bottom and it should all go smoothly from there..

11 hours ago, hallo1994 said:

He added a bunch of mods that all of them are separated. You gotta open the zipfile and then add the mods one by one to your 9.14 folder (or copy and paste the file).

Sounds like you're either playing on a Mac or you might have something stripping out the installer if you're having to manually install.

2 minutes ago, woe2you said:

Unzip to a folder, run "WoT Mod Installer.exe". If you've installed WoT to a folder with restricted permissions like under Program Files (x86) you'll need to right-click and run as Admin - it'll scan for your WoT folder (this may take a while if you have a lot of disks). After that the installer should start up on the Mod Pack Info tab. Skip over to the Available Mods tab and you should see something like this:

a5DGlOk.png

Except they'll all show up as !New because this is your first time installing. Pick the mods you want (they're all recommended except the Bling 59, which is a matter of taste) and hit Install at the bottom and it should all go smoothly from there..

Sounds like you're either playing on a Mac or you might have something stripping out the installer if you're having to manually install.

or that I just literally manually install

Just now, hallo1994 said:

or that I just literally manually install

Ok, if it's by choice fair enough. I was a little worried that an overzealous AV might be auto-quarantining it and you had no idea it was there in the first place.

I will say I like it so far, but, imo it is missing two things that I would like (I will probably just add them in later).

1. I wish it had slightly more magnified zoom (I can probably adjust or add this myself).

2. I wish it had a damage received panel.

Oh, and a kind of weird bug, if you hover over the "panels" in the garage where it explains about the new physics/sounds/etc the old messages from last patch are still displayed. Ergo, it displays the messages about Pilsen, Cz tanks, the T51, etc.

10 hours ago, Razavn said:

I will say I like it so far, but, imo it is missing two things that I would like (I will probably just add them in later).

1. I wish it had slightly more magnified zoom (I can probably adjust or add this myself).

2. I wish it had a damage received panel.

Oh, and a kind of weird bug, if you hover over the "panels" in the garage where it explains about the new physics/sounds/etc the old messages from last patch are still displayed. Ergo, it displays the messages about Pilsen, Cz tanks, the T51, etc.

Glad it's working out for you.

1. I'm thinking of adding a zoom in/out mod, but I need to look into what would be the best one

2. I made the decision not to include one because as far as I could see it just increases salt levels. Is there anything I've failed to take into account there?

The garage panels: looks like I have some more text patching to do, thanks.

On 01/04/2016 at 3:47 PM, hallo1994 said:

@woe2you is it updated?

Got a test build here if you don't mind telling me what's broken - I can't get to a machine that can actually run the game at the moment.