BritishEnigma

Aspiring Player looking for a Clan.

Howdy folks,

So I recently got back into tanks and I decided that I really want to get active on a Clan Front, but alas, I am no purple player.

I have my IS7, T54, a whole load of Tier 8 premiums and varying lower tiered tanks that I'd love to take into Strongholds, infact that's my main reason for wanting a clan.

I'd ideally have a clan that operates Strongholds on a frequent basis, at varying times during the day due to my TZ (GMT) and working a 9-5 (again, GMT) job I can't generally make it to some events that other clans I've seen host due to TZ differences. I'd like a mature environment and a place where I'm surrounded by people who are laid back and willing to let me learn from them. I wouldn't say that I'm completely terrible, and I certainly (but very rarely) have good games. 

TL:DR - Bad player, wanting to get better, frequent Strongholds and Mature playerbase. 

signature.png 

iv'e known him since game 1, hes not a terrible player he just lacks certain knowledge, like when to trade shots, how to angle correctly, where to shoot certain tanks, when its a good time to load gold, map awareness, you know the basics, i know most of it comes from time playing the game but some can be taught and iv'e been working on it with him, hes not a complete potato and will do almost anything you ask of him in a game.

Good luck

Seeing how u have low battle count, it will be easy for you to make your overall go up. If you keep platooning with your friend you will get better faster and know where to go on on certain maps etc.

16 minutes ago, hallo1994 said:

M-I-T?

This.

M-I-T is part of the Minion Consortium, which has the goal of making better tankers. Other clans in the Consortium include M--M, BAKED, and ROHAN.

M-I-T runs tier 6 stronks on a regular basis, and the Consortium is large enough that there is almost always someone on. We also have Monday night training every week that covers a wide variety of topics, and you can join our mentoring program to receive 1-on-1 instruction from another Consortium member.

Feel free to submit an app at http://m--m.enjin.com

Too bad, I think you would have had a shot in AWFUL, they offer everything listed in your TL;DR in one way or another and chances are they'll care more about the fact that you play stronks than your stats.

Again, GL wherever you go!

12 minutes ago, Flaksmith said:

Too bad, I think you would have had a shot in AWFUL, they offer everything listed in your TL;DR in one way or another and chances are they'll care more about the fact that you play stronks than your stats.

Again, GL wherever you go!

You know your clan is fucking RIP when half of the good players went to a ghetto ass half baked clan led by Zap (abandoned_spirit) named after some fucking shitty ass Pokemon meme... 

As for you Flacksmith...

mudkip.jpg

I herd u lieked MUDKP

25 minutes ago, 1n_Soviet_Russia said:

You know your clan is fucking RIP when half of the good players went to a ghetto ass half baked clan led by Zap (abandoned_spirit) named after some fucking shitty ass Pokemon meme... 

I'm not quite sure if you realize I'm being sarcastic.

Besides, that happened Loooooong ago. The meaning behind my posting stems from more recent events.

32 minutes ago, 1n_Soviet_Russia said:

As for you Flacksmith...

mudkip.jpg

I herd u lieked MUDKP

Woah there I'm offended!!11!

you misspelled my name :retard: 

9 hours ago, Flaksmith said:

I'm not quite sure if you realize I'm being sarcastic.

Besides, that happened Loooooong ago. The meaning behind my posting stems from more recent events.

Woah there I'm offended!!11!

you misspelled my name :retard: 

I know, in truth I just wanted to reference a long dead shitty ass pokemon meme.

21 hours ago, 1n_Soviet_Russia said:

Awful is dead as fuck

And so is SHOJO... yet here we are... but at least we actively know we're ded to this game =p

17 hours ago, 1n_Soviet_Russia said:

I herd u lieked MUDKP

the clanu that died like 3 times.. rip =(

btw hows vilin? theres uh...zap... and the 2 of the 3(used to be 4) GymLeader_'s oohh and stiltz

enjoying your 2 month stay so far friend?

20 hours ago, KnobbyHobbGoblin said:

Game is dead?

sure, lets go with that =p

I hope you search is going well so far LiamHaith.

Solarmark Gaming a community that is focused on providing tactful, fun, teamwork based gameplay where people can be competitive while still being part of a community that values life first priorities.

Our community is all adult (18+, many of us over 25). We all have jobs, families, and other responsibilities. With this in mind, we don't have any time requirements other then actively wanting to be a part of the community!

I'd be more than willing to provide additional details about the clan, or the community at large at request. Just drop me a PM.

Thanks,
-Valiantiam