Sign in to follow this  
DrJ_Zoidberg

Debatably Funny - A Comedy Podcast

YQZu1Rb.jpg

I quit this stupid game to focus on doing this, if you like improv podcasts like Comedy Bang Bang or Hollywood Handbook then you probably won't hate this. I would rank it in the top 3 comedy podcasts so far, but we've only released 3 episodes. If you have any suggestions for the site or you're funny and want to be a guest let me know ( We record on mumble and only require that your mic doesn't sound like shit).

Website | RSS Feed | iTunes | Twitter | Stitcher

Episode 2 just dropped, featuring our new theme song which came out p. gud if I do say so, and I do, thank you.

thanks to everyone who checked it out, our websites traffic chart looks like a big middle finger which makes me happy every time I look at it.

<3 Spartan

Episode 3 is out now, it's our first episode we recorded in one session, instead of chopping up bits of various sessions. It's much cleaner/tighter than the first two and I have to say I'm starting to think this is a pretty good show.

If you'd be interested in purchasing a shoe time share, or some girl scout cookie insurance, look no further, my man Kev Taddeo has got the hook up in this weeks episode, Death of a Door to Door Door Salesman.