Dirty_Gaijin

Currently have 3.8 mil credits... buy M53/55 for 3.5mil or T57 on track for 4.2million

as the title says I dont know which one to grab. 

Its always nice to have more Tier 10's, but the m53/55 is a m53/55 that everyone hates :D 

Do you enjoy skycancer? Do you need the M53/55 for missions? If the answer to both of those is no, then get the T57.

Hell, I'd get the T57 anyway, because it's on track. It's the perfect time to get it. 

47 minutes ago, Pyr0freak said:

Do you enjoy skycancer? Do you need the M53/55 for missions? If the answer to both of those is no, then get the T57.

Hell, I'd get the T57 anyway, because it's on track. It's the perfect time to get it. 

I was having fun with the m40/43 and the 212A these past few days... 

Edit: Removed due to no relevance. 

Edited by A7XvfoREVer
Not relevant.
33 minutes ago, A7XvfoREVer said:

I was having fun with the m40/43 and the 212A these past few days... 

What exactly is the point of this thread then? Is it bait? You seem to be perfectly aware of the community's opinion on arty, and then you post a video of you one-shotting kids and typing "stop camping" and "fair and balanced"?

"I was having fun with the m40/43 and the 212A these past few days... " What the fuck does that mean? Clearly you knew the answer to the question before even posting this thread. You wrote literally nothing on your experience with the T57 line - no content for others to work with to make some suggestions.

WoTLabs doesn't quite work like the general forums. I too got rekt when I first started shitposting here upon first making an account, but I now know why I was stopped. There's a certain quality that is expected of users, a sort of golden rule that is both written in the rules section somewhere and heavily implied through the type of discussion you will see on these forums. I hope you too join this awesome community of good posters and never make threads like this again.

Just now, Pyr0freak said:

What exactly is the point of this thread then? Is it bait? You seem to be perfectly aware of the community's opinion on arty, and then you post a video of you one-shotting kids and typing "stop camping" and "fair and balanced"?

"I was having fun with the m40/43 and the 212A these past few days... " What the fuck does that mean? Clearly you knew the answer to the question before even posting this thread. You wrote literally nothing on your experience with the T57 line - no content for others to work with to make some suggestions.

WoTLabs doesn't quite work like the general forums. I too got rekt when I first started shitposting here upon first making an account, but I now know why I was stopped. There's a certain quality that is expected of users, a sort of golden rule that is both written in the rules section somewhere and heavily implied through the type of discussion you will see on these forums. I hope you too join this awesome community of good posters and never make threads like this again.

Its more so which one is more worthwhile. I've never played the T57 HEavy but its always nice to have other Tier 10's. is it used in clan wars? I don't know how it plays. Its generally a "what are your guys' opnion. 

1 minute ago, A7XvfoREVer said:

Its more so which one is more worthwhile. I've never played the T57 HEavy but its always nice to have other Tier 10's. is it used in clan wars? I don't know how it plays. Its generally a "what are your guys' opnion. 

M53/55 is good for missions. It's the only Tier 9.9 arty. The T57 isn't fantastic, especially if you have a 50b to compare it to. If you're happy with derpy autoloaders and want to grab it while it's cheap, go for it. Otherwise the M53/55 is more useful.

If he likes to play arty let him, that doesn't matter to me, but if I'd play on NA and he would focus me out of all tanks then I'd simply put on ignore and TK everytime I'd met him. :doge:

On a side note, you could buy the T57, at least the gameplay is fun compared to fapping and either missing half of your shells or 1 hitting randomly because #balance.

5 hours ago, OOPMan said:

Do you really need us to tell you which inconsequential pixel tank to spend your inconsequential pixel silver on?

That line of thinking makes participating in this entire forum irrelevant. 

I have both, 53/55 is probably the best mission arty,(don't judge me, I can't get MT 15.3 with honors) but the downside is having to play arty. I still like playing my T57 and don't think it got totally ruined by the nerf, even though it's not as good as it was, you can still crank out the damage as long as you stay close to the action, 1600 clip damage in 6 seconds and ~25 second reload is still pretty relevant. But as it's on track right now, you can save some major silver pixels so I would get it.

1 hour ago, prolix said:

That line of thinking makes participating in this entire forum irrelevant. 

Wow. Have we sunk that low? :serb: