Jump to content
Never

Brussels Attacks

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, koel76 said:

You're opening a can of worms you really want to keep closed now...

Maybe my English is that bad so I didnt expressed my self well.

I wanted to say if you give me, for example, UK citizenship I will still be Balkan peasant and not UK gentleman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, edger2020 said:

Maybe my English is that bad so I didnt expressed my self well.

I wanted to say if you give me, for example, UK citizenship I will still be Balkan peasant and not UK gentleman.

I understand what you're saying, but a lot of discussions get started due to those kind of statements saying "even though you have ** nationality you're still **":doge:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, edger2020 said:

CeKlds4UkAAqUwV.jpg

Nothing as smart as posting pictures of people who "Might have been responsible without any proof"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The stupid fact is they could be Belgian nationals, we had the issue in Canada as well local people who became radicalized and changed their name from Mike Smith to Abdul Mohamed-Al-jeeza or whatever and flipped and hurt people. So yes the source of islamic branded terrorism is not strictly a immigrant problem but the fact is if you are having with a certain culture not intermingling with the other culture and creating problems do you really want more of that culture?

That and our government is reinstating the citizenship of convicting terrorists who wouldve renounced it or burned their passports. Which is too nice, these people renounced us, and renounced their rights, let them learn that a nice warm cell and 3 meals a day is way too nice of a punishment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, KingYoshiLuca said:

What is the red circle for? 

 

Catherine Herridge pointed out on "Outnumbered" that the two men on the left can be seen wearing gloves on one hand.

She noted that is often seen in suicide bombings, as gloves can be used to conceal a detonator switch that is attached or taped to an attacker's hand.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/03/22/belgian-authorities-release-photo-terror-suspects-brussels-airport

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, MacusFlash said:

 

Catherine Herridge pointed out on "Outnumbered" that the two men on the left can be seen wearing gloves on one hand.

She noted that is often seen in suicide bombings, as gloves can be used to conceal a detonator switch that is attached or taped to an attacker's hand.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/03/22/belgian-authorities-release-photo-terror-suspects-brussels-airport

ah, cheers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I would normally point out how utterly stupid it is to insinuate that the simple act of wearing gloves makes them terrorist suspects... it is apparently 51 degrees (fahrenheit) in Brussels, not what I would personally wear gloves in.

Still, your evidence is pretty shaky when the best you have is that they're wearing gloves, even if on a relatively warm day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WhichOneIsWill said:

While I would normally point out how utterly stupid it is to insinuate that the simple act of wearing gloves makes them terrorist suspects... it is apparently 51 degrees (fahrenheit) in Brussels, not what I would personally wear gloves in.

Still, your evidence is pretty shaky when the best you have is that they're wearing gloves, even if on a relatively warm day.

No 24h since attacks - do not expect 100% certain proofs. Right now we have only two suspects and nothing more.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, WhichOneIsWill said:

While I would normally point out how utterly stupid it is to insinuate that the simple act of wearing gloves makes them terrorist suspects... it is apparently 51 degrees (fahrenheit) in Brussels, not what I would personally wear gloves in.

Still, your evidence is pretty shaky when the best you have is that they're wearing gloves, even if on a relatively warm day.

but why the fuck would someone wear gloves on just one hand, and why is his friend following his example?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, koel76 said:

I haven't seen anyone seen that anyone deserved to die. Please tell me where you saw someone said that, I'm all for bashing left wingers, but this is far from the appropriate context.

I'm not doing your research for you. I've seen quite a few media outlets post commentary articles blaming an environment non welcoming to muslims as the reason for this attack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, clownshoes2 said:

I'm not doing your research for you. I've seen quite a few media outlets post commentary articles blaming an environment non welcoming to muslims as the reason for this attack.

It's not possible to research the nonexistence of something, to simplify - it's like trying to prove that the color "nuinCAX" doesn't exist.
And usually, when you want people to consider your statements to be true, especially if you make atrocious ones - posting a reputable source is the least you could do. But I guess I had my standards set too high. It's obviously up to me and everyone else reading your comment to do their own research into the validity of what you've said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UnusualMedic said:

So I'm gonna be honest now. If ISIS strikes in the province of Quebec, the whole place will go full holocaust on all Muslims. We could easily be compared with Serbia.

 

People here HATE muslims.

This is what ISIS wants. You Euros/Americans hate more and start to oppress muslims so ISIS can draft more man to their cause.

I am writing this from a country that has lost 400 people to both Kurdish seperatists and ISIS fanatics in 8 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. ...... The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die: but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.

-- Winston Chrchill in The River War (1899)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, koel76 said:

It's not possible to research the nonexistence of something, to simplify - it's like trying to prove that the color "nuinCAX" doesn't exist.
And usually, when you want people to consider your statements to be true, especially if you make atrocious ones - posting a reputable source is the least you could do. But I guess I had my standards set too high. It's obviously up to me and everyone else reading your comment to do their own research into the validity of what you've said.

Believe it or don't believe it, I don't care. If you want to find out for yourself, google it. I'm not your mother.

47 minutes ago, UnusualMedic said:

So I'm gonna be honest now. If ISIS strikes in the province of Quebec, the whole place will go full holocaust on all Muslims. We could easily be compared with Serbia.

 

People here HATE ANYONE OF COLOUR.

FIFY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, clownshoes2 said:

FIFY.

You are not wrong. And it's sad to admit it. But for a couple of years it's the Muslims that get it worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, favorius said:

This is what ISIS wants. You Euros/Americans hate more and start to oppress muslims so ISIS can draft more man to their cause.

ISIS would find supporters regardless, oppression or no. Radical Islam is like any other cause, there will be zealots willing to fight and die for it no matter the circumstances.

What should scare ISIS and other Muslim states, however, is what happens if Western liberal democracy is upended and replaced with virulent and angry nationalism. Already seeing this expressed with Trump, Farange, Marie la Pen, Alternativ fuer Deutschland, and a host of other individuals/groups across Europe/North America.

ISIS wants to be the neo-Caliphate yes, but there may not be much of a caliphate to claim if they push the big boys too much.

2 hours ago, Curo said:

That and our government is reinstating the citizenship of convicting terrorists who wouldve renounced it or burned their passports. Which is too nice, these people renounced us, and renounced their rights, let them learn that a nice warm cell and 3 meals a day is way too nice of a punishment.

This was the single stupidest thing I heard when announced. It's as though the Liberals are proud to have their collective head shoved firmly up their ass. Guaranteed it will come back to bite us. Bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...