Never

Brussels Attacks

16 minutes ago, Pravdy said:

CeLEx07UkAEb2F9.jpg:large

Sending 3 police to investigate a tweet instead of assigning them to the actual crime. Police tactics of the West at its best.

EU politics in nutshell nowadays.

55 minutes ago, Covalent said:

ISIS would find supporters regardless, oppression or no. Radical Islam is like any other cause, there will be zealots willing to fight and die for it no matter the circumstances.

What should scare ISIS and other Muslim states, however, is what happens if Western liberal democracy is upended and replaced with virulent and angry nationalism. Already seeing this expressed with Trump, Farange, Marie la Pen, Alternativ fuer Deutschland, and a host of other individuals/groups across Europe/North America.

ISIS wants to be the neo-Caliphate yes, but there may not be much of a caliphate to claim if they push the big boys too much.

This was the single stupidest thing I heard when announced. It's as though the Liberals are proud to have their collective head shoved firmly up their ass. Guaranteed it will come back to bite us. Bad.

yeah, cant the just have a look at the interwebs to see what EU-nationalism does?

If it ends with Stalin v2 vs ISIS, i put my money on team-stalin... (or hitler, or any of those 1500-1945 *super stars* who considered himself the master-race...)

For those wondering what Stalin did / would do:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1928%E2%80%9341)#Activities

Stalin called "to bring to completion the liquidation of the reactionary clergy in our country".[41] Stalin called for an "atheist five year plan" from 1932–1937, led by the LMG, in order to completely eliminate all religious expression in the USSR.[42] It was declared that the concept of God would disappear from the Soviet Union.[42]

So go guess how that ended... (hint: there was not much religion left in 1941, or to quote: "Death solves all problems - no man, no problem." 

``We`` in the west went down that downward spiral once, the chains locking Nationalism & Fascism are still strong enough, but these moronic muslim extremist + our stupid and greedy politicians are busy unchaining the whole thing, and when ``the terror is set free again``, it wont be pretty... (rly, it will be like ISIS, except with proper management, near unlimited funds, good organisation talent and a few thousand year expierence, yeah, sounds like a smart plan....)

29 minutes ago, GehakteMolen said:

-snip-

Hue, part of me wishes they attempt to bomb something in Russia/Germany so they go medieval style on them:

The bombings had stopped after a controversial episode when a similar bomb was found and defused in an apartment block in the Russian city of Ryazan on 23 September. Later in the evening, Vladimir Putin praised the vigilance of the Ryzanians and ordered the air bombing of Grozny, which marked the beginning of the Second Chechen War.

8 hours ago, xmenxmen2 said:

Inb4 the governments realize that the integration process failed

They know, they never wanted them to integrate, nothing will change until the citizens of Europe (and her colonies) wake up and realise that they are being sold down the river by a treasonous elite.

Places like Molenbeek are just symptoms, the sickness will continue until people look for the root causes of the problems and deal with those first.

The west has a big problem, she is like a battered wife, but instead of looking at the real issue (the husband) people seem to be oblivious to his crimes and just continue treating the bruises and broken bones and hoping she will get better.

One does not simply remove kebab when you have a hostile government and media that make speaking up about failed integration a thought crime.

3 minutes ago, Cronk said:

The west has a big problem, she is like a battered wife, but instead of looking at the real issue (the husband) people seem to be oblivious to his crimes and just continue treating the bruises and broken bones and hoping she will get better.

Imho, you hit the top of nail there.

3 hours ago, favorius said:

This is what ISIS wants. You Euros/Americans hate more and start to oppress muslims so ISIS can draft more man to their cause.

I am writing this from a country that has lost 400 people to both Kurdish seperatists and ISIS fanatics in 8 months.

And what do they expect exactly? What the actual fuck can they expect if they just keep on poking a major superpower? Japanese tried this once and it didn't end well for them. Nobody wants a war on a scale of the second one, but if the muslims will keep on doing this shit for long enough all hell WILL break loose at some point. And it will be their own damn fault.

It will be like, DEUS VULT MOTHERFUCKERS! *BAAAAM* There. Middle east is a radioactive crater.

34 minutes ago, Strigonx said:

9th crusade when???

Probably never, the crusades happened because during the middle ages you had an all powerful church that could raise and command armies. Good luck getting Pope Francis the pozzed to do anything except call you names for not wanting even more immigrants.

The Crusades are a bad example, the recent Balkans conflict is probably a better example of what Europe can look forward to unfortunately.

It's not something to LARP about, it's gonna be fucking hellish and ugly whatever happens. Europeans are still struggling with 70 years of post WW2 conditioning and don't have the heart or stomach for organized violence.

Unfortunately I believe there are a lot more of these style of attacks to come, because (not to diminish the losses that Europe has suffered yesterday and in the last few years) a few hundred deaths a year to terrorist attacks is a drop in the bucket compared to what she has been through in the last 100 years or what would happen if there was civil war in Europe.

It's a shitty, fucked up situation with no clear solution going forward.

4 hours ago, favorius said:

This is what ISIS wants. You Euros/Americans hate more and start to oppress muslims so ISIS can draft more man to their cause.

I am writing this from a country that has lost 400 people to both Kurdish seperatists and ISIS fanatics in 8 months.

But on the other side of spectrum is muslim free world. I'm not into that stuff, what kind of religion supports holly war? 

385ed_ORIG-DA_FUCK.jpg

15 minutes ago, orzel286 said:

And what do they expect exactly? What the actual fuck can they expect if they just keep on poking a major superpower? Japanese tried this once and it didn't end well for them. Nobody wants a war on a scale of the second one, but if the muslims will keep on doing this shit for long enough all hell WILL break loose at some point. And it will be their own damn fault.

It will be like, DEUS VULT MOTHERFUCKERS! *BAAAAM* There. Middle east is a radioactive crater.

Their aim is to prevent peaceful coexistance of muslims with non-muslims. For this end they may do anything. If West does not want to be attacked, they should (must) support secular powers in the Middle-East. Moderate Islam project (Islam+light democracy) has collapsed; Islamists (this is radicals' ideology) must be crushed and stripped of power.

7 minutes ago, favorius said:

Their aim is to prevent peaceful coexistance of muslims with non-muslims. For this end they may do anything. If West does not want to be attacked, they should (must) support secular powers in the Middle-East. Moderate Islam project (Islam+light democracy) has collapsed; Islamists (this is radicals' ideology) must be crushed and stripped of power.

Reminds me of quote "The best defence is a strong offense".

3 minutes ago, punishersal said:

Reminds me of quote "The best defence is a strong offense".

USA offense to Iraq --> Iraq Baath Regime destroyed --> power vacuum --> insurgency --> ISIS born

At least Saddam was not an Islamist.

3 minutes ago, favorius said:

USA offense to Iraq --> Iraq Baath Regime destroyed --> power vacuum --> insurgency --> ISIS born

At least Saddam was not an Islamist.

And they could have gotten away with that too had they not supported the Shia minority government as opposed to an actually legit democratic movement after 2011.

Result = ISIS roflstomp in early 2014

Only thing what is so confusing is why EU is not playing hardball. Not like we can't do that since we actually had/have upper hand.

Also I find it ironic how ISIS is trying to make some Muslim state is actually making every Muslim living there leave in fear.

12 minutes ago, no_name_cro said:

Only thing what is so confusing is why EU is not playing hardball. Not like we can't do that since we actually had/have upper hand.

I'm expecting that to change this summer once the second "migrant" wave hits (that new treaty with Turkey will do nothing) and the UK (more than likely) votes to leave the EU.

Merkel is going to want to start playing hardball just to try and hold onto her increasingly precarious job.

18 minutes ago, favorius said:

TBH, I think the main reason they think that way is because the muslim world was more or less spared from Hitler and Stalin's shenanigans compared to other groups and places. They were mostly colonies and thus not the main focus of anything other than a territorial and strategic fight. If they had ever been hunted down to even remotely the extent the jews have been in the course of history, they'd sing a different tune entirely. Europeans are really fucking good at wiping shit out they don't want to exist and there are thousands of years of history backing it up, hence why these bombings won't end well over the long term. Let's not forget that it took 1 generation for Germany to go from the home of Einstein to the 3rd Reich war machine because they were treated like shit and scared about their future.

16 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

And they could have gotten away with that too had they not supported the Shia minority government as opposed to an actually legit democratic movement after 2011.

Result = ISIS roflstomp in early 2014

You can't give democracy to people, it just doesn't work. In the best case scenarios, you get Africa-style conditions with extreme corruption and poverty that is strictly controlled by a powerful elite and at worst you spawn shit like ISIS or start an endless civil war. The Western civil rights/democracy movement started getting into gear after the Black Death with improved rights for peasants due to there no longer being enough of them left to randomly abuse, effectively ending feudalism. And then it still took fucking 300+ years and colonists fighting their own god damn families for the US to become a thing. Not to mention the shenanigans the French did to get started on European democracy, slaughtering anyone who had even a hint of royalty.

You basically can't install a central government in a country where it's mostly a tribal society with shit infrastructure. The village leader in some god forsaken corner of Afghanistan doesn't give a shit about what the president says because the government has no reach or power there. But religious institutions do and when they turn into ISIS-style people, that's who you have to obey if you don't want your place torched. On top of that, ISIS can supply or fund your village because even a few thousand dollars can buy years of supplies or essential tools for the farms. Attacking Iraq was just the most idiotic strategic move in modern history because nobody even bothered thinking about how much of a stabilizing factor Saddam was to the entire region. Having a gigantic resource rich and religiously significant country in the hands of a guy who killed the shit out of religious extremists was pretty handy and served as a giant plug in the tube between people like Bin Laden and the rest of the world.

This shit will never ever be fixed until the average muslim stands up for their own rights and fight back. And that's hard when the West has a hard-on for bombing the region when we decide which Dictator of the Month (that we probably installed to counter commies) we dislike now. It's not like most of the population there thinks it's fun be under constant watch of the muslim inquisition, just like us Europeans didn't think it was much fun when the original one did it here but they need to find a way to hope to get rid of them. And foreign powers bombing their homes really don't do much to stop the ISIS recruitment drive. Just like with Al-Qaeda, you have to deal with the leadership to make the larger network crumble: By the time the US actually killed Bin Laden, his terrorist network was almost completely irrelevant on the world scene because they had their funds frozen and leadership assassinated.

Assist the Iraqi army and other locals in taking out the caliphate, it's a big deal that muslims do it and not Western boots on the ground. Then destroy the economy of the leadership and assassinate any shitlord that pops up on the radar. Leave the middle east the fuck alone from there and hopefully it can stabilize to the point of the population wanting things for themselves and their families, rather than just focusing 100% on not being dead tomorrow.

what I fucking hate about this is that these attacks basically boil down to this: "ZOMG THEY ARE A DIFFERENT RELIGION TO US THEY ARE HEATHEN BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!"

Tbh this thread is filled with prime examples of why political threads were banned on an E-tenks forum

Stay safe guys, my heart goes out to the people who were probably either just working at the airport at the time or just going somewhere for vacation or just coming home who were caught up in all of this.

5 hours ago, clownshoes2 said:

Believe it or don't believe it, I don't care. If you want to find out for yourself, google it. I'm not your mother.

FIFY.

That is one of the WORST rebuttals I have EVER heard. 
"I am not your mother" so I do not have to back up anything I claim.
"I am not your mother" so I can make outlandish statements based upon nothing except my desire to attract attention from internet folks.
"I am not your mother" so I can cannot point you to the name of the news source that reported what I just based it on.

I honestly didn't expect you to provide me with anything, because as can be seen from the way you reply - your statements are completely based upon nothing, only fueled by your desire to stir up the pot. Good job, you have proven to be completely inept in having a "simple" discussion. Very nicely done, all you had to do was post a link but instead your rebuttal is "I don't care if you believe me" 
That's certainly one way to look at things "If I don't care about people believing me, I can say whatever I want without strengthening anything I say by providing a source" /s

PS: This thread should be closed, it will get worse :P