OOPMan

I am not your shoe salesman!

For the second time in six months some guy has emailed me asked about Heelys (Which are these retarded shoes with wheels built in). I have no clue why this guy thinks I sell them. Last time I told him I'm not a shop and don't sell shoes. This time I decided to try something a little more final.

3b9idDg.png

Lel, I worked out why I've gotten these emails. Searched for "heelys <my email address>" and found http://www.skaterscafe.com/archive/index.php/t-101402.html

I remember a couple of my cousins getting a pair of those for Christmas once back in the day. I spent the next few days leaving pencils randomly on the floor around the house. Many silent chuckles were had.

I'm not sure what raises my eyebrows the most: Random people emailing about very specific shoes or the fact that you used to hang out on The Essential Skateboard Forums :doge:

12 hours ago, Zinn said:

I'm not sure what raises my eyebrows the most: Random people emailing about very specific shoes or the fact that you used to hang out on The Essential Skateboard Forums :doge:

Hahahaha. I used to skate street then I switched over to downhill longboarding. Currently I don't skate much although I really should get into it again. It's a really fun way to stay in shape, although I can't recommend trying to pick up street in your mid 20's. The number of times I sprained my ankles trying the most simple shit is amazing and I'm just lucky I didn't suffer anything more serious. Longboarding is easier on your ankles but road rash is a lot more common :-)