insurgus

5 LINE BEST LINE OR YOUR MONEY REFUNDED

f462fa79e6.png

Evil genius seeks minions to sacrifice their lives in world domination attempt. Must be prepared to work 24-7 for fascist psychopaths for close to no pay. Messy death inevitable but costumes and laser death rays provided. No weirdos.

Basically the job involves turning up, farming tears and not being too serious. Which as an aside, is something people at AWFUL should learn one day.

Unlike our esteemed political leaders there are no taxpayer funded perks to go with this job. We wont pay your rent, clean your house or fly you all of the world for free. However you'll be welcomed and looked after by snowdude21325, who after being banned from his last clan, thought he might as well start another one so he was finally in control. He will eventually become drunk with power, go from being a reasonable person to a complete shitflap and start randomly ba b baa baaa you know, uhhhhh, uhhh, baaa, banning people that disagree with him. (inside joke, its an AWFULy long story).

So if you're looking for a challenge (whatever that means), are an enthusiastic self starter (whatever that means) and can turn up for stronks once in a while then send a message to snowdude21325. He's going to eventually piss and moan about how he has a "recruitment officer" to do this job, but he can eat a dick. He want's the captains chair, he got it. If you really want to impress him, come sing a song at ts.o7mort.com:6465

2150 recent. 56% WR.

We're easy (just like your mom). More emphasis will be put on your evaluation than your stats (just like your mom).

In other news, today I learned that there is a town in Newfoundland, Canada called Dildo.

o7 MORT!

dontspit.jpg

Just to clarify:

>5LINE is a laid-back gaming community brought to you by the makers of AWFUL.

>We're calling it a gaming community because WoT is no longer the sole focus. Consider it as future-proofing for the inevitable death of WoT.

>This is mainly a place for currently Active WoT players interested in platooning and stronks, since the vast majority of us still play it

>However this is also a place for all you purples who have either burnt out of tanks completely or are completely fucking insane and still play sometimes. Our regulars dick around on a wide range of stuff from counterstrike to cards against humanity.

>Also if it wasn't obvious, we won't be kicking out guys who gave up on this garbage game. In fact we'll probably congratulate and support you like in AA.

>On the other hand, we still kindly ask members to be involved in our community; i.e post on our forums and hang out on our teamspeak frequently, I mean, if you joined you should want to be doing this. :kjugh:

>Lastly you must have a thick skin and a good sense of humor. No fucking babies crying about their inability to play good or getting offended when you get called shit.

Those of you not interested in being in the clan are more than welcome to come and hang out :disco:

RIP AWFUL. All good things come to an end.

3jLU88B.gif

and Clan Wars is still gay

so is insurgus

Edited by Flaksmith

Don't know what happened with AWFUL but i'm pretty sure its all insurgus' fault.

He ruined M--M when he was here, he stole all our clan gold, he slept with my gay Chihuahua, he destroyed yet another clan, gives out false TS info, and is/was incapable of making a coherent post.

You know jellyfish have survived 500 million years without a brain....

this gives me hope for insurgus.

tumblr_lu5v7wDS991qhavgf.gif

5th Line Best Line...

1 hour ago, Hanz_Gooblemienhoffen said:

Don't know what happened with AWFUL but i'm pretty sure its all insurgus' fault.

He ruined M--M when he was here, he stole all our clan gold, he slept with my gay Chihuahua, he destroyed yet another clan, gives out false TS info, and is/was incapable of making a coherent post.

You know jellyfish have survived 500 million year without a brain....

this gives me hope for insurgus.

tumblr_lu5v7wDS991qhavgf.gif

5th Line Best Line...

I miss you so damn much. It breaks my feels to know we is apart!