insurgus

5 LINE BEST LINE OR YOUR MONEY REFUNDED

Bump to say thanks for calling out my teams RHM in that Erlenberg game saying I was camping behind him when I was actually just falling back to keep from getting over run from you guys, I drove right by him, so you think he would have noticed. I was pretty busy so I didn't have time to give him any salt. I just hope he looked at the post game stats.

On 6/23/2016 at 0:14 PM, Lightnin45 said:

Bump to say thanks for calling out my teams RHM in that Erlenberg game saying I was camping behind him when I was actually just falling back to keep from getting over run from you guys, I drove right by him, so you think he would have noticed. I was pretty busy so I didn't have time to give him any salt. I just hope he looked at the post game stats.

Pubbies never look at post game because they already know that they were top contributor

16 minutes ago, Otis said:

So as an AFK member of previously fantabulous AWFUL, what can 5LINE offer a WOT-winning quitter like myself?

We had to stop giving out free cookies though. They got pretty stale.

At 5LINE we care about your nutrition, and we can confirm for a fact that _Cookie(s) are bad for your health (kinda cancerous in large amounts tbh). Fortunately some cookies (the otis spunkmeyer variety) tend to be far less salty than others, which almost helps you ignore the diabetes setting in.

Also let's get another community night on the go in the near future guys! Even if we're not all playing the same game, come on teamspeak and chat everyone.