It comes out April 11th 

Who else is hyped? 

Who bought it? 

PC Master Race? console peasant?

Season Pass?

:sunbro:
soon.tm

Spoiler

:sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro::sunbro:

I got just reg dark souls 3, gunna buy season pass in a month once i have more $$

add me on steam (parktatkrap) for jolly cooperation and much emotes starting on the 11th of April

@Victrix @TheBriar @tyehua @wasdoes @Cunicularius 

One of the few games I actually pre-order. The hype is real but I've basically gone into spoiler-hideout since everyone and their mother are playing the Japanese version. I hope you're ready for twinks with 3 weeks of experience on launch day! HAIPU HAIPU HAIPU, Master race edition :sunbro:

Wow im the person who introduced 3 of those shitters to darksouls and i dont even get a mention. (vic's first run was fucking great to listen to in ts btw, i have a recording somewhere, SPEAR ARCHERS NEVER FORGET!).

also  :sunbro:

Fucking rip this is in the middle of clan league. I'M SORRY CLAN BUT DARKSOULS IS LIFE.

I own DS2 but never played it. DS seems like the kind of game I would alternatively enjoy or hate when I was in my early 20's. All I need to do is find a way to go back in time and play it 10 years ago...

30 minutes ago, Gandaran said:

Wow im the person who introduced 3 of those shitters to darksouls and i dont even get a mention. (vic's first run was fucking great to listen to in ts btw, i have a recording somewhere, SPEAR ARCHERS NEVER FORGET!).

Fucking rip this is in the middle of clan league. I'M SORRY CLAN BUT DARKSOULS IS LIFE.

Looking at the youtube beta tests go look at the Abyss Walkers and Pontiff Sulyvahn

I cant wait to reenact Fume Knight 2.0 on fucking giga steroids with the new mobility system.

Just now, Assad said:

Looking at the youtube beta tests go look at the Abyss Walkers and Pontiff Sulyvahn

I cant wait to reenact Fume Knight 2.0 on fucking giga steroids with the new mobility system.

Its it unfair. i want it to be unfair.
Nothing beats darksouls in "why the fuck do i have to do this, why the fuck are there 2 bosses, wait why is he FUCKING HEALING HIMSELF BOSSES SHOULD NOT DO THAT" for me.

1 minute ago, Gandaran said:

Its it unfair. i want it to be unfair.
Nothing beats darksouls in "why the fuck do i have to do this, why the fuck are there 2 bosses, wait why is he FUCKING HEALING HIMSELF BOSSES SHOULD NOT DO THAT" for me.

Apparently the abyss walkers are so hard that the beta testers and people playing it in pre-release want him nerfed. Looking at the footage I cant wait to lose to him constantly.

3 minutes ago, Assad said:

Apparently the abyss walkers are so hard that the beta testers and people playing it in pre-release want him nerfed. Looking at the footage I cant wait to lose to him constantly.

So im going to be dead after april 11th for an unknown amount of time. Send help if not heard from in 7 days.

Probable side effects:

Multiple broken controllers

Moodswings between rage and depression.

head trauma.

Why do i love these games so much?

7 minutes ago, Gandaran said:

So im going to be dead after april 11th for an unknown amount of time. Send help if not heard from in 7 days.

Probable side effects:

Multiple broken controllers

Moodswings between rage and depression.

head trauma.

Why do i love these games so much?

Spoiler

This is the most cancerous thing since the fume knight

4 minutes ago, Assad said:

Also rumour is that they brought back the fucking ARCHERS

oh god, anything but those fuckers. that was probably one of the worst parts in the whole series, up there with the bed of bullshit and any form of blight town whatsoever

1 minute ago, Briqs said:

oh god, anything but those fuckers. that was probably one of the worst parts in the whole series, up there with the bed of bullshit and any form of blight town whatsoever

Bed of Bullshit and the fume knight were my mosted hated. Next up was the blue smelter demon. Absolute cancer. Cant wait for smelty 3.0 in DLC

i am a poorfag so i've only played the souls 1 dlc but isn't blue smelter just smelter with magic dmg instead of fire? for me, smelty v1 was a joke and the only damage i took if i didn't go full retard was from the passive aoe effect he had

Just now, Briqs said:

i am a poorfag so i've only played the souls 1 dlc but isn't blue smelter just smelter with magic dmg instead of fire? for me, smelty v1 was a joke and the only damage i took if i didn't go full retard was from the passive aoe effect he had

Smelty v2 had magic damage and over 5x the HP depending on which NG it was.

Just now, Assad said:

Smelty v2 had magic damage and over 5x the HP depending on which NG it was.

that doesn't sound so bad. smelty the first was usually a really fast fight, so 5x the hp would just make it a bit of a slog where the only real danger is losing focus enough to fuck up and die.

actually, that does sound pretty shitty.

5 hours ago, Assad said:

Bed of Bullshit and the fume knight were my mosted hated. Next up was the blue smelter demon. Absolute cancer. Cant wait for smelty 3.0 in DLC

I quite liked the Fume Knight because you had to be keenly aware of your spacing to avoid his shenanigans. Smelly Demon was by far my most hated because the gimmick was a tiny arena and a never-ending DoT, rather than anything regarding the fight itself. The hitbox on that sword of his was pretty unreal too, even for Dork Souls standards. BoC taught me the virtues of not being a tryhard autist with weapons and just bring a fucking bow, a lesson that helped immensely in DaS2 :surprisefish: 

Btw, am I the only low VIT master race player? For some reason I never really liked pumping it so while bosses could become a pain in the ass, it also gave me retard strength in other areas due to loadsapoints for STR, DEX etc. :doge:

8 hours ago, Gandaran said:

my b friendo/aquaintance gandy, twas a rushed and tired post

9 hours ago, Zinn said:

I quite liked the Fume Knight because you had to be keenly aware of your spacing to avoid his shenanigans. Smelly Demon was by far my most hated because the gimmick was a tiny arena and a never-ending DoT, rather than anything regarding the fight itself. The hitbox on that sword of his was pretty unreal too, even for Dork Souls standards. BoC taught me the virtues of not being a tryhard autist with weapons and just bring a fucking bow, a lesson that helped immensely in DaS2 :surprisefish: 

Btw, am I the only low VIT master race player? For some reason I never really liked pumping it so while bosses could become a pain in the ass, it also gave me retard strength in other areas due to loadsapoints for STR, DEX etc. :doge:

dude fuck vit. softcap endurance and then start stacking dex. unless I build havel, because I love being havel, Havels set better fucking be in this game.

Nothing better then running around in like 200 pounds of armor, with a massive toothclub and wall of a shield and just beating shit into the ground, because fuck you i'm havel.

Watched Lirik pretty much 90% of the playthrough of DS3 on the Xbone. That game is fcking awesome and I'm definitely bu... *cough* getting it for PC. :serb:

I've DLd Dank Souls 1 to see how it is and slowly making progress. :serb:

23 minutes ago, Siimcy said:

Watched Lirik pretty much 90% of the playthrough of DS3 on the Xbone. That game is fcking awesome and I'm definitely bu... *cough* getting it for PC. :serb:

I've DLd Dank Souls 1 to see how it is and slowly making progress. :serb:

DS1 is the less forgiving of the 3 with DS2 having the fast travel system and other minor changes, but do not I repeat DO NOT PLAY DS1 WITH PC CONTROLS. use a controller

7 minutes ago, Assad said:

DS1 is the less forgiving of the 3 with DS2 having the fast travel system and other minor changes, but do not I repeat DO NOT PLAY DS1 WITH PC CONTROLS. use a controller

How do you even play it with keyboard :serb: Using some controller, thinking of buying the wireless receiver for my wireless x360 controller and play it on that. :doge:

I'm so bad at dodging NotLikeThis, how does one dodge. :cri: