Curo

1800/55 Recent *VERY ACTIVE* tanker looking for clan

Very active tanker, always improving always looking for ways to get better. Account is being built for competitive tanking in mind! looking to play mostly 8/10s SH/CW

Tier 6 SH calling experience

Tier 6s

Bromwell, Cromwell, T37, Vk28.01 (for the lawls)

Tier 8s

Is-3, t-32

Tier 10s

e100, Leopard 1, 140

Looking for CW/SH at tier 8-10, willing to learn to call at those tiers, Looking for toons and mentors.

Am scrub, will clean.

Gotta vent about how NA has a gigantic assortment of cool klanus for every skill level out there despite the general consensus that NA CW, the server itself and everything else is dead.

Can't find shit but tryhard Wardaddy klanus for myself on EU. :feelsbad:

7 hours ago, nemlengyel said:

Gotta vent about how NA has a gigantic assortment of cool klanus for every skill level out there despite the general consensus that NA CW, the server itself and everything else is dead.

Can't find shit but tryhard Wardaddy klanus for myself on EU. :feelsbad:

NA east isn't dead or dying TBH. I mean its not in great shape and doesnt support the numbers EU does but it isnt dead.

There are plenty of clans but most are literally just subclams of the larger clans. FOXEY/OTTER are prime example. Foxey is a lesser clan than OTTER, and OTTER is an extremely good clan on server.

CW and stuff isn't as active as it should be but thats more cause CW 2.0 grind for days BS