Sign in to follow this  
madhouse10101

New scrub here

Hi thought i would start using these forums as well and im just making an introduction to my self for the people here that don't know who I am :)

At this point in time, i am an active user of just the normal WoT Asia forum, anyone that does it will most likely know me, and most likely know me as the guy who keep reporting viet clans and getting them nuked or the guy who keeps reusing the same mic drop gif..

g9S5F04.gif

I am also currently commander of OMEGA Asia servers number 1 clan by avg wn8 ( at the moment ), the Co-captain of the team TCSG which is currently maybe in gold league, i legit have no idea because reasons and WG... 

I am also like i said earlyer number 1 on the server for getting Vietnamese clans nuked and Vietnamese players banned totaling around 10 clans and over 500 members so far and working on 2 more clans right now because cheat chip spam and bacon. 

and at this point now you most likely don't give a shit who i am anymore so here is your summary of what SEA server is like.

h7q5ls5.gifcBVYNzV.gif

And what you deal with every time you are about to get your kolobanov's medal

tumblr_nqe5bgbBNe1tp0rw6o1_400.gif

And thats all from me so enjoy the rest of your Sunday or saturday depending on where you live, oh and i forgot to say i am Australian and no we don't put a shrimp on a barbe, its a god damn prawn.

30 minutes ago, madhouse10101 said:

Hi thought i would start using these forums as well and im just making an introduction to my self for the people here that don't know who I am :)

At this point in time, i am an active user of just the normal WoT Asia forum, anyone that does it will most likely know me, and most likely know me as the guy who keep reporting viet clans and getting them nuked or the guy who keeps reusing the same mic drop gif..

I am also currently commander of OMEGA Asia servers number 1 clan ( at the moment ), the Co-captain of the team TCSG which is currently maybe in gold league, i legit have no idea because reasons and WG... 

Oh reeeeeeeally :E:E:E:E

Ahh, so if I just bring all the inactive accounts back to DPS that I kicked for last campaign to make room for actives?

Does that make us number 1 again? 

where did you place in the last major campaign?

When did you guys win a campaign?

when did you guys play tier 10s last?

Welcome to the forumz but come on dude. 

5 minutes ago, Saffee said:

Ahh, so if I just bring all the inactive accounts back to DPS that I kicked for last campaign to make room for actives?

Does that make us number 1 again? 

where did you place in the last major campaign? when did you guys play tier 10s last?

Welcome to the forumz but come on dude. 

Yes it would make you number 1 again, but right now we are number 1 thats why i put the "(at the moment)". And We came 3rd 10k fame behide CHE. :)

6 minutes ago, PityFool said:

New topic.

SEA doesn't deserve a top 10 list because they're all terrible.

Go.

Can confirm! 

5 minutes ago, madhouse10101 said:

Confirmed. Reason they came 7th

Ahh so you agree? sweet,

Cool, now go ahead and change your OP to 3rd best clam in early timezones 

Just now, Serene_Potato said:

And cheating =]]

On the SEA server, at least, rampant in Bronze

That minimap mod that pinged wherever something got destroyed by moving tanks was absolutely rife throughout NA back when I was still playing. Pretty much killed all forms of comp play for me... particularly tourneys and league.

Just now, PityFool said:

That minimap mod that pinged wherever something got destroyed by moving tanks was absolutely rife throughout NA back when I was still playing. Pretty much killed all forms of comp play for me... particularly tourneys and league.

its almost a given the mod is used by a certain nation. Other clans, it is still highly likely.

Thats only CW though, tourneys require submission of python logs now and you have to play vanilla or you get rekt.

SuperNoobs (_SN_) found this out that not submitting python logs = RIPPERINO, and they were on top of the gold league by quite a margin.

Anyway that might be redundant with new mods not showing up on python logs.

57 minutes ago, westybig said:

o7o7 no 1 squeaker sea

Badzo has been dethroned?

22 minutes ago, PityFool said:

New topic.

SEA doesn't deserve a top 10 list because they're all terrible.

Go.

As a teal green stat denier, can confirm.

3 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

its almost a given the mod is used by a certain nation. Other clans, it is still highly likely.

Thats only CW though, tourneys require submission of python logs now and you have to play vanilla or you get rekt.

SuperNoobs (_SN_) found this out that not submitting python logs = RIPPERINO, and they were on top of the gold league by quite a margin.

People with our morals with run tourney games with out mods, also you will be screwed if you played it like SN as soon as you got into a lan event because you have to run it with out mods and they will just get ruined most likely...

21 minutes ago, PityFool said:

that mod is literally used by everyone lmao

Just now, westybig said:

that mod is literally used by everyone lmao

That was the issue, it basically became Driver Simulator where everyone attempted to avoiding damaging anything while moving to their positions. 

5 minutes ago, PityFool said:

That was the issue, it basically became Driver Simulator where everyone attempted to avoiding damaging anything while moving to their positions. 

yeah the whole time ive played cw its been like that, it hasnt changed either

35 minutes ago, Serene_Potato said:

And cheating =]]

On the SEA server, at least, rampant in Bronze

So is it in silver from what ive heard, 

will be interesting to see how some of the players coming up to gold will go without be able to use mods all of a sudden :E 

32 minutes ago, PityFool said:

Still going strong across all clans. shame really. 

28 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

The viets might be the original ones.

But used just as much across all the other clans now. 

11 minutes ago, Saffee said:

So is it in silver from what ive heard, 

will be interesting to see how some of the players coming up to gold will go without be able to use mods all of a sudden :E 

Still going strong across all clans. shame really. 

The viets might be the original ones.

But used just as much across all the other clans now. 

Silver did have a no modification rule, though from what I've seen they don't really enforce it by making you submit logs or anything.

I may have accidentally used mods once....