HARMZ

Relic Gaming Community is alive and recruiting

1 minute ago, Jr_Jr said:

As a joke?

no idea, my guess is, as a troll (in really poor taste IMO) but in reality I don't know, maybe there was an agreement for BIMBO to merge into Rel3. 

4 minutes ago, BoilerBandsman said:

They were invited to merge in, it's not a troll.  It's also not under the traditional "REL underscore 3" tag.  They're not trying to be anything more or less than the division of Relic that happens to be third in the order.

@Assassin7 @TheMarine0341 @Jr_Jr

Follow up.

Why are they not listed here then?

5 minutes ago, rojo180 said:

So RIP REL-V and REL_3

and I guess Main is just going to sit there until Loz comes back. (I hope he comes back)

which is probably the best thing, at least relic died with its reputation intact. 

Can and will confirm that the Bimbo thing is not a troll.  They have been transplanted fully intact into the Relic community.  Now using Relic TS and forums. 

They were the last of their kind to be alive and operational from their community.  Same is true for Rel2.  It made since to bring the two together and repopulate ts and platoon channels for both clans.  Now the Relic ts has 70+ members on in prime time each night of the week again.  It helped to rekindle the TS population after the Main and Rel_3 thing.

Thanks for the well wishes.   

4 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Trying to not give a shit about the Bimbo assholes wont happen. Hope Powder and Map are able to bring in great players again once things are stabilized. 

Beware of the AntiBullyRangerTex, he doesnt take insults about BIMBOs kindly.

3 hours ago, HARMZ said:

They were the last of their kind to be alive and operational from their community.

Thanks for the well wishes.   

Limbo left, Jimbo died, _imbo failed, Kimbo half died half left, Bimbo took remaining Jimbo and... stayed exactly where they were.... so... I guess Tex/Toro REALLY loved their decision to keep their ever lasting legacy eh

28 minutes ago, SaintLaurentius said:

Beware of the AntiBullyRangerTex, he doesnt take insults about BIMBOs kindly.

=p

11 minutes ago, Spartan96 said:

BIMBO is shit >Come at me.

@Mort won't disagree with you there

whoa, rel_a is still a thing? ya'lls consolidation game is on point huh

But seriously, GL w/ Recruiting guys, I hope I never have to fight you guys in CW b/c cw is ghey =p

Lets all continue attempting to not commit suicide because of how RNG the game is =p