ZXrage

T-22 to be nerfed

So, you'll still be able to turn sideways and bounce all incoming fire...it's just that you'll have to deal with mere Obj. 140 levels of gun handling.

"While Rampage battles will be removed, the mode introduced many new gameplay features (respawns, multi-team battles, being able to enter a battle with multiple tanks to name but a few) which opened great possibilities for further development of World of Tanks. This means that some of these features may be reintroduced to the game in the future."

GG we can now see yolo lemming trains three times in just one game.

Hilarious that they are removing the mode...I tried to play it yesterday...9 players in que total and never got in a match.  Tried about a week ago and there were 5.

I saw 2 blood red tomatoes from CABRA in them this weekend...yeah I'm sure they were obtained without rigging...sure.

Annnndddd.....let the mass rigging commence, gonna see it in droves now. 

Im on mission 11 on both...gonna be a blitz to get the last damn 8 missions done before it ends forever.

So, remind me again, why we need yet another RU med? Why hasn't this thing been removed? We have 4 other perfectly fine (yes, even the 430) RU meds - 907, 140, 62a, and the 430.

Why do we need another RU med?

Seriously. Getting rid of one completely fucked up (in terms of the amount of shit it's generated) tank is not going to hurt the so-called tank diversity that so much of the time is used to prop up the inundation of unnecessary tanks.

Get rid of rampage, take away all T-22s, problem solved. You rigged it? Boohoo, you didn't even get it legitimately, so you don't have a right to complain. You got it legitimately? Too bad, people are greedy and you happened to get caught up in the shitstorm, you should try to avoid it next time.

That's like cheating on an extra exam offered by the professor that will completely negate all the other exams in that class if the score is better, and then bitching about the injustice since "the exam was too hard so I had to cheat to get an A" when the prof finds out that everyone cheated and got rid of that extra exam. Guess what, there were those other normal exams that you could have just studied for and passed.

Like some people have been saying. Nobody made you try for the T-22 (taking the extra exam). You would've been perfectly fine with the regularly obtainable RU meds (the normal exams). The rigging is at least partially your own choice, your own fault (as obvious as it sounds, cheating is your choice, your damn fault).

fuck t-22 and everyone that plays it.....every time i see it in randoms i report the guy driving it and not because i assume he rigged it, but for simply driving that broken piece of shit....it should be completely removed from the game and those who got it should be checked...those who REALLY got it fair and square w/o rigging(which pretty much no one did) should get something like 10-15k gold as a compensation....those who rigged it aka the majority should just get 6 months temp ban....

3 hours ago, Jesse_the_Scout said:

Article linking to a list of shit premiums being buffed is a great sign too, maybe they really are finally trying.

People have been saying that for several months, meanwhile WG buffed tanks like the IS-3, E5, IS-6 and nerfed ARL-44, Comet and Caernarvon. And don't forget they introduced the FV4202P in a ridiculous state.

http://tanks.gg/wot/compare#t:t-22-med.c:obj-430.c:obj-140.c:obj-907.c:t-62a

So basically:

RPM: Still worse than all other RU MTs
Gun Dispersion: now the same as the T62A
Engine: Unchanged (Power to weight unchanged)
Turret Traverse Speed: Only slightly worse than the 430 and 140
Terrain Resistance: Yet to be determined
Health: Lowest of all RU MTs

The only thing this nerf does is turn it into... well, just another RU MT. Nothing special apart from its side armor

2 hours ago, nemlengyel said:

GG we can now see yolo lemming trains three times in just one game.

True, but they may be able to build it into T1-3 sandbox to assist with learning the game... in addition they could add it to certain map areas so if someone drove their tank into Lakeville valley (or any beach) boom then respawn...

If its so OP how did blueboyz get 1v2d in his T22 against my 907?:QBFlip:

In all seriousness anyone who has the tank will tell you it's nowhere near as good expected. If you are having problems penning it that is your own fault much like the old and current SP.

The nerf changes nothing and it's only being announced to make it seem like WG has made it less of an issue to deal with.

Well damn even though I have obj260 for a year now and I like a challenge, the t-22 missions were a spit in the face. Missions only possible by rigging or extreme luck. I would have rigged if I could honestly. I mean that's what WG wants anyway don't they? I might just give it a go legitimately once more but If I can't complete even one ofthe ones I have left them gg, not gonna lose any sleep.

4 hours ago, MacusFlash said:

I'm truly surprised that WG is going to nerf T-22. They rarely touch unique tanks (a buff for Alien after 4 years?).

Forget that, T95e6 buff or Riot!

36 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

If its so OP how did blueboyz get 1v2d in his T22 against my 907?:QBFlip:

In all seriousness anyone who has the tank will tell you it's nowhere near as good expected. If you are having problems penning it that is your own fault much like the old and current SP.

The nerf changes nothing and it's only being announced to make it seem like WG has made it less of an issue to deal with.

Because 907 is god tier friend :kwim:

2 hours ago, cpraf104 said:

Get rid of rampage, take away all T-22s, problem solved. You rigged it? Boohoo, you didn't even get it legitimately, so you don't have a right to complain. You got it legitimately? Too bad, people are greedy and you happened to get caught up in the shitstorm, you should try to avoid it next time.

That's like cheating on an extra exam offered by the professor that will completely negate all the other exams in that class if the score is better

Rigging to get a pixel tank, while dishonest, is not as serious as cheating on an exam that will put people in jobs they are unqualified/unprepared for. I think the T-22 deserves to be in the game since it brings an element to the table that the other RU meds lack, that being good armor. It would be nice if WG would let people get it through a new set of PMs in randoms.

1 hour ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Gun Dispersion: now the same as the T62A

Gun handling is actually a fair bit worse. Turret traverse bloom, accuracy, and aim time (which actually does matter since you still aim on the move as long as you stop whatever's causing the dispersion) are all inferior in comparison.

Honestly the main problem I had with it was the 0.08/0.08/0.08 dispersion multipliers, like what the fuck is that, you nerfed the M48 but you slap these ridiculous numbers on a stupid hovermed.

I suspect the t22 and from what i've seen of the chieftain (we'll wait and see i guess) represent the bind are in with regards to reward tanks. They need to be worth going for. It's saddening tho that WG appear to think 'is ok, we make them better than normal tank' is going to work.

7 hours ago, Grasschopper said:

Hilarious that they are removing the mode...I tried to play it yesterday...9 players in que total and never got in a match.  Tried about a week ago and there were 5.

I saw 2 blood red tomatoes from CABRA in them this weekend...yeah I'm sure they were obtained without rigging...sure.

Exactly, everyone with a T22 basically did it by rigging, so F em, hope it gets nerfed into the ground :P

13 minutes ago, SONOFABENCH said:

Nerf armor pls... this thing sidescrapes too gud.

Nerf armor how? It's the angles that are bullshit not the thickness.

Cant nerf the angles unless WG wants to alter it from its blueprints, and at that point might as well remove the tank entirely. 

2 hours ago, SchnitzelTruck said:

Nerf armor how? It's the angles that are bullshit not the thickness.

Cant nerf the angles unless WG wants to alter it from its blueprints, and at that point might as well remove the tank entirely. 

They should.